1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Bor

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by nicelynice, Aug 20, 2015.

1. dji0

dji0 Senior member

I have the short Devoa rain jacket from last S/S, the one from the current collection didn't quite look right on me and was too slim through the sleeves to layer another jacket underneath.

the PH mac would be an interesting one..

2. coolron

coolron Senior member

I would just get something from Norwegian Rain. Super functional, interesting designs and details, some of the models work really well with dark artisanal stuff

3. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

You're in Pacific NW, yeah? Harnden ventile Mac would be perfect for that weather and the waterproof ventile cotton is great if you're not into tech fabrics.

You'd probably have to hunt down a women's XS, though -- I'm a women's medium and I'm pretty sure you're two sizes smaller than me.

1 person likes this.
  4. newp

newp Senior member

YY made some raincoats, no?

5. dji0

dji0 Senior member

Yeah I'm in Seattle. Good to know, maybe next time I'm back home in Melbourne I can see what Eastern Market has available.

6. dji0

dji0 Senior member

I was actually considering a Stutterheim raincoat but ended up buying the Patrik Ervell rain duffle from the current collection because it breathed better with the venting. Doesn't really fit with the aesthetic but highly functional at the least.

7. SchoolyardBully

SchoolyardBully Senior member

arc'teryx Veilance Black monitor Coat

8. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

I really wanted the Margaret Howell parka from last year.
    [​IMG]

9. Jbravo

Jbravo Senior member

I got this one. Have worn in heavy rain and results were satisfying.

[​IMG]

10. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

11. bry2000

bry2000 Senior member

Ten C fishtail parka.

12. Jbravo

Jbravo Senior member

I second that - acronym makes some amazing tech stuff. Unless it was a question directed to me, in which case my answer is 'no' - its BBS 11.

13. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

i was asking :)

14. nahneun

nahneun Senior member

where you at @wormwood

15. wormwood

wormwood Senior member

hard question @nahneun punching the coffee cup by the face sitting on the cold stone kitchen shivering because of bloody ocean wind

1 person likes this.
  16. nahneun

nahneun Senior member

i'm not interested in poetry, but rather enjoy prose.

17. thatoneguy

thatoneguy Senior member

Been traveling for a while and trying to catch up. @nicelynice I havent seen new PR stuff for a while but tbh its starting to bore me a little, I still really like is stuff but the past 3 seasons have basically been the same thing. I wish he would do something like the softer green fabric that @Guy Burgess has. With that being said I've picked up 2 more pieces :embar: a long double breasted coat in a super thick wool from a few season ago that I got half off, and a 100% washi jacket I got from a consignment store. I'll post pics when I'm back home.

Also post some pics of the GBS stuff I have too. I've slowly collected like 6 things, including a long goretex hooded rain coat.

I'll be in Japan in like 2 weeks, looking to pop into some shops if anyone *cough* nicelynice has suggestions

1 person likes this.
  18. Guy Burgess

Guy Burgess Senior member

@thatoneguyYou could've come when we were there, jeez!

19. spacepope

spacepope Senior member

@thatoneguy if you find yourself around Shibuya there's an amazing vintage shop called Hoochie Coochie in Daikanyama

20. nahneun

nahneun Senior member

i know this is a super long shot, but anyone know if it's still possible to get the individual sentiments ss16 shirt jacket in black in a size 1?