• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Bor

jsd642

Reaction score
Just received some LUC Autumn/Winter 2013 Military bread bag pants that I purchased recently from INK, they were running a nice sale and still have some items left if anyone is interested.

First LUC item I have handled, these pants are amazing. Much heavier/stiffer than I expected, remind of a new pair of denim, will definitely be looking to grab more from them in the future.

jsd642

Reaction score
liking the fit below the knees. Thighs seem a bit tight , no ? How did you size ?

Thanks man,

Picked up a size 48, I am a ~ 32-33" waist and ~11.5-12" thigh.

Agreed, definitely on the slim side, but generally how I like my pants to fit.

Lohikaarme

Reaction score
Hm... sort of a longshot here...

I have a pair of Continuous lined IE pants that are a bit too tough for me. They're the heavy canvas model (waxed interior). Something like 41 cm waist.

Anyone wanna trade? 39-40 cm waist is probably optimal, but willing to go to a 41 cm waist. I also require about a 30.5 cm thigh. Other (black) IE pants are optimal... just not something that's murderously heavy. Wearing them is almost a burden... Hide-M has an image, or something similar for silhouette purposes

TBH they're pretty comfy all things considered (good rise, the lining is really comfy and all that) I just can't conquer heavy pants like these. I'm weak. Send help.

Last edited:

round

Reaction score
x-post from WAYWT

from a little while back, rainy and 61 degrees in NYC, I miss those days.

elena
yohji
guidi

btw, looking for an elena jacket in size XS, will look at any possibilities, the jacket pictured is my friends, I fell in love with it the second I put it on.

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

round

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads