• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Bor

Mojo1990

Reaction score
Her scarves and wraps look amazing. Haven't seen much of her men's clothing before.
Yep, they are definitely amazing. I believe the menswear pieces are relatively new. She has recently moved to a new Atelier. My jacket piece was the last piece to get dyed. I've requested some further details into fabric and buttons. The Hemp is substantial so ideal for winter. Her colours are amazing

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, does anyone know how these fit? I am afraid to ask the guys at Darkland, for the reasons people already know about:
IMG_1416.jpg

Like, would an L fit a size 50EU reasonably?

Mojo1990

Reaction score
If anyone is interested my piece is up on grailed. I'll be posting here soon too with a discount.

Your best bet would be to just request measurements for shoulder, chest circumference and waist circumference.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
why not just contact the BBS store in NY.
they should be ale to give info on that piece

DeadBoy

Reaction score
Is that the Tejana from Nagnag? Please buy it @LA Guy, it's been taunting me for long enough.

skeen7908

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I can't deal with cancerous gra1led kids anymore

Hit me up if anyone is interested in BNWT black sail hemp 5-pocket pants from layer-0
Fw16-17 I think

IMG_2930.JPG

IMG_2931.JPG

Size is tagged 46 but they fit bigger more like a 48 see measurements

Waist 42cm
Length 102cm
Hem 17cm

Offers welcome

Enexde96

Reaction score
So, does anyone know how these fit? Like, would an L fit a size 50EU reasonably?

They're supposed to be true to size, but the model is meant to have a tight fit. I would only recommend Medium if you're a pretty slim 50. If you're more muscular or have broader shoulders I would go with the Large

For anyone familiar with Layer-0 apparel I had a quick question. How well do the creases hold up with wear/care? Don't own any pieces myself and was just curious.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They're supposed to be true to size, but the model is meant to have a tight fit. I would only recommend Medium if you're a pretty slim 50. If you're more muscular or have broader shoulders I would go with the Large

For anyone familiar with Layer-0 apparel I had a quick question. How well do the creases hold up with wear/care? Don't own any pieces myself and was just curious.

Thanks. An L it is then. I'm not super muscular, but I probably am more muscular than a lot of people wearing Boris, especially around the shoulders, arms, and back.

fistinyoface

Reaction score
@skeen7908 how much do you want for them? I suspect this is going to be your problem. The ass has fallen out of the market for this stuff. Pieces that went for an easy half grand you're lucky to make half of it on a sale.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads