1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Bor

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by nicelynice, Aug 20, 2015.

1. fistinyoface

fistinyoface Senior member

The only things I have with patch pockets are CDiem/L'maltieri lab coats and a few Individual Sentiments jackets/coats.

2. twdawson

twdawson Senior member

You're probably right. I actually did find a pair in my size but it's more expensive, so figured i'd give alteration some thought.

In that vein – IC: M.A+ Raw Silk 5-pocket, Black, sz 46, excellent condition. PM for more info

One of Amadei's classic fabrics... soft but textured with luxurious handfeel, rare to see in black. Bought from the owner of Sartorialoft.

Only selling as i found another pair in non-black that matches my wardrobe better....

Similar pic from re-porter to get an idea of things –

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  3. t3hg0suazn

t3hg0suazn Senior member

fuck that's my size

2 people like this.
  4. spacepope

spacepope Senior member

How do the layer-0 leathers fit?

5. nyarkies

nyarkies Senior member

Shoulders are tight and armholes are high so sizing up by one can address those points. The shoulders look relaxed though along with the overall look of the jacket.

6. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

They are fairly slim across the shoulders and tts around the trunk. I really liked the pattern that I tried on at l'Eclaireur, but it was too tight around the shoulders and a bit loose through the lower torso. ymmv, of course.

7. nyarkies

nyarkies Senior member

8. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

I haven't, but I've handled her leather bags and they are excellent. You can tell from the all the hand stitching on that jacket, but they have a very handmade, "arts and crafts" type feel. That jacket caught my eye as well, I wish I could see it in person, only have her bags and non-leather jackets in Tokyo. She used to be the head tailor for CCP (and pattern cutter for All Saints, heh, guess ya gotta pay the bills)

She seems pretty approachable (she's on like, LinkedIn and teachers pattern-making courses) if you're interested enough to have one made.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  9. ClambakeSkate

ClambakeSkate Senior member

She also worked for Rick if I'm not I'm not getting my stories switched up. She's quite skilled and well-known in the industry.

10. nyarkies

nyarkies Senior member

Thanks for the info. I did contact her directly. Currently, her stuff is only in Japan and Australia. I just wonder how the jacket fits.

11. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

That's pretty cool, can someone link the linkedin profile, curious to see.

12. oulipien

oulipien Senior member

13. doodledo

doodledo Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2 carpe diem jackets in size 3 and size 2 for sale, check my listings or pm me for more info!

1 person likes this.
  14. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

I'm at work and checking on mobile phone, sometimes it's easier to as the hive mind to get me an answer.

15. fallen asleep

fallen asleep Well-Known Member

plus it's just nice to talk to you guys

16. AlexanderTG

AlexanderTG Senior member

Pretty constricting across the back but I'm sure if I wore mine more it would stretch out. PN/P were nice enough to get Alessio's shop to lop off a couple inches on the cuffs before sending it to me. That said, I do have fairly short arms so I'm not sure if that would be an issue for most folks.

17. t3hg0suazn

t3hg0suazn Senior member

This custom sleeve / jacket length option for Layer-0 leathers sounds mighty tempting...

1 person likes this.
  18. nahneun

nahneun Senior member

i'm in line first >:{

19. t3hg0suazn

t3hg0suazn Senior member

Don't worry, I'm just going to live vicariously through you. Leathers aren't really my thing.

Also, quick IC on the LUC one cuts in my sig. My calves want some room to breath.

20. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

The last MTM purchase you made did not go so well.