1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Bor

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by nicelynice, Aug 20, 2015.

1. AlexanderTG

AlexanderTG Senior member

[​IMG]
    Just doing my part to spread the word that you too could look like a lovable, late-19th century chimney sweep. Just follow me to Styleforum. Right this way!

Layer-0 hat
    Elena Dawson shirt
    Geoffrey B Small jacket

BTW: Eastern Market Melbourne just got in a shipment of AW17 Elena Dawson. Some nice pieces (the few I've seen).

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
    5 people like this.
  2. thatoneguy

thatoneguy Senior member

I'm 6'2" or so and 45 shoe. I bought things like scarves, a boro blanket, a vintage noragi. Actually found an individual sentiments coat that fit well, you could find some yohji.. not totally out of luck!

3. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

Umm anything above size 43 shoe in Japan is scarce. And by scarce I mean almost non existent.

4. t3hg0suazn

t3hg0suazn Senior member

For bigger dudes, some great deals on LUC at idol. The DEC25 code stacks with current sales.

1 person likes this.
  5. JayFS

JayFS Senior member

That overcoat is tempting but it's pocketless.

6. Mojo1990

Mojo1990 Senior member

He looks firmiliar! :)

7. nahneun

nahneun Senior member

hahahaha i ended up buying both things on your rec.

the red stitched long sleeve tee is like a cross between the devoa red stitched tee from aw15? and my carpe diem long sleeve tee. really nice stuff

the heavy linen pants, on the other hand... way too big in the leg =_=;; need to slim the entire leg for it to look right on me... probably down to a 6" hem to get the stacks right? though the fabric is so thick that stacking may not be the answer... just looks really floppy on me at the moment...

sigh.... i'm so lazy to get things tailored down/fixed....

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  8. Noctone

Noctone Senior member

weird, do you have a big waist relative to your legs or something? mine fit really great and i think @bows1 would attest to the same

9. oulipien

oulipien Senior member

What shirt is this?

10. nahneun

nahneun Senior member

i'm a true 30 waist and like my pants to be around 10.5"~11" in the thigh and the hem to be around 6-6.25" when stacking. i'm also a lot shorter than both of you, so i'll have more stacks, which creates even more of an imbalance.

@oulipien:

http://shop.zambarrett.com/m/overlocked-raglan-top-solid-black

11. DeadBoy

DeadBoy Senior member

Ah, too bad about the minimalists. Wide top block is like the most common issue people have with (non-DNA) Zam pants though, right? Glad the shirt worked for you.

12. Zamb

Zamb Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Good afternoon gentlemen,
    Not for all of our pants, there are A LOT of pants we make that are very slim in the leg, like selvedge lock etc
    the pants are selling well so you may be able to exchange them for store credit or another item if they dont work for you, otherwise i think you are in NY?
    you should have them adjusted to fit you. that batch was the last of the fabric so there will be no more in this fabric.

*Anyone looking to buy something, please wait till later tonight , we are doing a few New Year markdowns now and inventory updates at the moment so better to wait.

13. nahneun

nahneun Senior member

yeah, i like the fabric a lot so i'm going to get them altered. the only question is when i'll get off my lazy ass to get it done :foo:

also please make more of the raglan tees :slayer::slayer:

14. Zamb

Zamb Senior member Affiliate Vendor

there is more of the raglan tees, I dont think the site is reflecting the available sizes at the moment but we are updating the inventory now so maybe later tonight a more accurate listing of them will be there.

this: http://shop.zambarrett.com/tops/long-sleeve-piped-raglan-top-black is also very nice, but the pictures down show it, it has a string that some people might cut off, but the pattern is the same as the one you have and the combination of the linen sleeves with the heavy cotton body is nice........at least to me......LOL

15. bows1

bows1 Senior member

I love mine and am wearing them right now. What would be another good fit that are like these (perhaps a touch larger in the waist) as a sz 50?

16. Noctone

Noctone Senior member

maybe I'm weird but almost every pair of zamb pants I own (and I own a lot of them) are slim in the legs - except for DNAs

17. nahneun

nahneun Senior member

The DNA jeans fit very differently from the DNA pants. The DNA pants are much slimmer.

18. Noctone

Noctone Senior member

Ah yes, good catch, that is precisely correct.

19. Mojo1990

Mojo1990 Senior member

Any word on when the SS17 photo edid for Individual sentiments is arriving?

20. fistinyoface

fistinyoface Senior member

I don't know about the lookbook, I would have thought it was out already, but there's some really great stuff. Lots of light fabrics; linens, bamboo, and the like. It's a very laid back collection. A nice array of muted, pastel colours and relaxed cuts.