• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Art

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Tabooku

Reaction score
Man-A3orA4.jpg

Saw this Tintoretto in the Prado initially. Something about his posture and gaze is nice, also the more restrained garb.

Slin

Reaction score
In my work with lerangstore.com, we distribute the Atayal Bomber from Qasimi.

This opportunity give to me the chance to do some research regarding the American Artist who collaborate with Khalid Qasimi on the still life drawing on the back of this reversible bomber, Zoé Keller.

I discover her works, which are amazing, she studies scientists drawing to represent wild scenes from several National Parks, Oregon. very very intersting to see details : https://lerangstore.com/en/zo-keller-the-collaboration-with-qasimi-her-artistic-identity

Medwed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ROBERT ZUND amazing in rl.

Zünd_Eichenwald_1882.jpg

Medwed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Zurich kunst

20181020_151925_HDR.jpg

20181020_151828_HDR (2).jpg

Slin

Reaction score
@Medwed It looks like a real photography. The scientific dimension in the Zoé Keller's artistic identity is quite important I guess. I mean the time for researching, studying especies is very important, not just drawing but also science.

The light in the Robert Zund works is amazing.

Medwed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Medwed It looks like a real photography. The scientific dimension in the Zoé Keller's artistic identity is quite important I guess. I mean the time for researching, studying especies is very important, not just drawing but also science.

The light in the Robert Zund works is amazing.
Yes , it is. It is not hyper-realism of 1980s it is still a very much classical school of painting, but in a slightly different dimension. Attention to details and light is almost obsessive. He reminds me of Ivan Shishkin

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.