• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Art Deco

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm closing on a new place in September and believe the place would ideal for a Art Deco setting. I've looked around locally in Atlanta with minimal success, Baker and Michael Berman are just two designers that come to mind, but I would appreciate any insight you all might have on places to see in the south or online that might have a decent selection of pieces ranging from case goods to sofas and chairs. I'm literally starting from the ground up.

Thanks.

WHN

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
if you want to pair it with getting some shoes, I saw a great store with nothing but art deco in Budapest,, literally 3 blocks from Vass. or try http://www.tourdekalb.com/yardsale.htm closer to home

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My girlfriend and I just last night discovered the Art Deco Society of Washington, DC. And they had a big expo today that we attended. Tons of stuff. Everything from jewelry to furniture.

No help to anyone in Atlanta, but there may be some similar organization there that you can join or contact.

bob

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.