• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Around the World in Bespoke

binge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DapperDandy
...is located in Turkey which is considered a part of Europe,

By who? Not the European Union. Nor all the Germans who are upset at Turkish immigration. And although the tourist zones of Izmir may seem very European during the high season, Van, Hakkari and the Eastern Provinces certainly don't.

DapperDandy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by binge
By who? Not the European Union. Nor all the Germans who are upset at Turkish immigration. And although the tourist zones of Izmir may seem very European during the high season, Van, Hakkari and the Eastern Provinces certainly don't.

I'm sorry is this website called geography forum? Turkey is located in Europe specifically Eurasia. And Norway, Croatia and Russia aren't EU members. Would you consider them Middle Eastern as well? Seriously, if you're going to start an argument, you really should bring your A-game. Atleast Vox can keep up. You're just an amateur.

AndrewRogers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Biscione
No. It can't be a 'Dumb Thread' because too many of these aspiring comedians consider themselves clever.

Perhaps I've said too much. I think someone should bring up drape, armholes or 'iGents' now.

I already brought up armholes on the first page
frown.gif

binge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DapperDandy
I'm sorry is this website called geography forum? Turkey is located in Europe specifically Eurasia. And Norway, Croatia and Russia aren't EU members. Would you consider them Middle Eastern as well? Seriously, if you're going to start an argument, you really should bring your A-game. Atleast Vox can keep up. You're just an amateur.

Are you completely stupid or just mostly? It sure seems like completely. If you're going to start an asinine thread, at least make it entertaining. Don't be Mr. "Hey guise, I'm a noob with a face-palm-inducing question" and not expect the well-deserved abuse.

DapperDandy

Reaction score
binge;1746299 said:
Are you completely stupid or just mostly? It sure seems like completely. If you're going to start an asinine thread, at least make it entertaining. Don't be Mr. "Hey guise, I'm a noob with a face-palm-inducing question" and not expect the well-deserved abuse.[/Q

So the chimp resorts to anger to deflect attention from his inferior intellect. I don't consider this abuse. Abuse is what your doing to yourself expressing your idiotic thoughts on a public forum.

binge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LOLer-skates. This is the most unentertaining sock-puppets we've seen in a while...

Strange

Reaction score
This thread is hilarious.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Strange
This thread is hilarious.

New page, new poll summary:

U.S.A./World: Tom Ford
U.K.: William Westmancott (no longer in business)
Italy/Outer Space: Mario Zuccala
Europe/Middle East: Recep Cesur
Asia: no response yet, but if we use the classical definition of Asia, Recep Cesur
Eastern Europe: no response yet, but I guess Recep Cesur

- B

Zandros

Reaction score
Does that count as four votes and one win, or one vote and four wins for Recep Cesur?

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Zandros
Does that count as four votes and one win, or one vote and four wins for Recep Cesur?

Hail Cesur!

Michael Ay329

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mafoofan is right, it all went south with SoCal when he posted those revolting boots with paint speck all over them

As to Vox, I stopped counting the many "Gentleman" like things that revolted me about him...especially that trio of Steed suits he's got in the works

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Michael Ay329
Mafoofan is right, it all went south with SoCal when he posted those revolting boots with paint speck all over them

As to Vox, I stopped counting the many "Gentleman" like things that revolted me about him...especially that trio of Steed suits he's got in the works

If I posted a photograph of me in a top hat this season, that would really send you over the edge.

- B

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
If I posted a photograph of me in a top hat this season, that would really send you over the edge.

- B

Do you have button bike boots?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads