Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Armani Super 150 Suit

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by RMoss, Jan 10, 2016.

1. RMoss

RMoss New Member

Hi All,

Question from a newbie: I have always wanted an Armani suit (mostly because of the flattering cut/shape). I found a Georgio Armani Tailor Super 150 suit for $1000 in Dubai at the Armani store (I think it was a black label, not an m line). The material did appear to be really good (I cant remember the exact mill), and it is a MTM suit (hence it had a tailored tag inside the jacket). The assistant did say it was fully canvased - I don't believe him, although it may be half canvassed.

So the questions: has anyone bought a similar suit? would you pay almost a $1000 for this suit? are there similar suits for a $1000 that you would recommend instead?

Appreciate the responses.

R

2. SartodiNapoli

SartodiNapoli Senior member

If has S150s all indicates it might be from the high label, the ones done by a real tailoring house from Milan, since I was invited to a trunkshow years ago and used this fabrics, but also might be from the lesser fused lines.

Anyway Armani is not the best to have suits, unless it fits good and you like that one.

3. tiffy

tiffy New Member

If it is labelled "Georgio Armani" then it is a fake, as the real name is Giorgio Armani.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016

4. SartodiNapoli

SartodiNapoli Senior member

WOW, didn´t notice about, Georgio Armani from Georgia.[​IMG]