• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Armani mania

greg

Reaction score
Hey Guys. My friend is travelling to Italy next week and I am thinking of asking him to get me a bottle of Armani Mania since none of the stores where I live seem to carry it. I am hesitating because I have no idea what it smells like and how much it costs. The one thing I know is I love all of Mr. Armani's scents, across the board, and I am pretty sure I am going to like this one as well. Is it citrusy? Lemony and fresh? And how much? Thanks guys..

FRATERNITYSTUD

Reaction score
Being back in the United States for a week, I have already gotten a few compliments on Armani Mania from women. I paid $50 for a 1.7 oz bottle, so I would suspect that this is the price you will pay anywhere in Europe.

greg

Reaction score
Thanks Fraternitystud... How would describe it? Is it fresh? Lemon-ish? Citrusy?

FRATERNITYSTUD

Reaction score
It is more woodsy of a scent, yet you can definitely pick up the citrusy scent of it as well. I would definitely recommend Armani Mania, and look for Hugo Boss In Motion as well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads