1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Armani mania

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by greg, Jun 12, 2002.

1. greg

greg Active Member

Hey Guys. My friend is travelling to Italy next week and I am thinking of asking him to get me a bottle of Armani Mania since none of the stores where I live seem to carry it. I am hesitating because I have no idea what it smells like and how much it costs. The one thing I know is I love all of Mr. Armani's scents, across the board, and I am pretty sure I am going to like this one as well. Is it citrusy? Lemony and fresh? And how much? Thanks guys..

2. FRATERNITYSTUD

FRATERNITYSTUD Well-Known Member

Being back in the United States for a week, I have already gotten a few compliments on Armani Mania from women. I paid $50 for a 1.7 oz bottle, so I would suspect that this is the price you will pay anywhere in Europe.

3. greg

greg Active Member

Thanks Fraternitystud... How would describe it? Is it fresh? Lemon-ish? Citrusy?

4. FRATERNITYSTUD

FRATERNITYSTUD Well-Known Member

It is more woodsy of a scent, yet you can definitely pick up the citrusy scent of it as well. I would definitely recommend Armani Mania, and look for Hugo Boss In Motion as well.