• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Armani mania

greg

Reaction score
Hey Guys. My friend is travelling to Italy next week and I am thinking of asking him to get me a bottle of Armani Mania since none of the stores where I live seem to carry it. I am hesitating because I have no idea what it smells like and how much it costs. The one thing I know is I love all of Mr. Armani's scents, across the board, and I am pretty sure I am going to like this one as well. Is it citrusy? Lemony and fresh? And how much? Thanks guys..

FRATERNITYSTUD

Reaction score
Being back in the United States for a week, I have already gotten a few compliments on Armani Mania from women. I paid $50 for a 1.7 oz bottle, so I would suspect that this is the price you will pay anywhere in Europe.

greg

Reaction score
Thanks Fraternitystud... How would describe it? Is it fresh? Lemon-ish? Citrusy?

FRATERNITYSTUD

Reaction score
It is more woodsy of a scent, yet you can definitely pick up the citrusy scent of it as well. I would definitely recommend Armani Mania, and look for Hugo Boss In Motion as well.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy