1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Armani Collezioni Navy Blue polo shirt

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by rajesh06, Mar 27, 2005.

1. rajesh06

rajesh06 Senior member

I am selling a short sleeve Armani Collezioni Navy Blue polo shirt. Â I bought this shirt last year at Neiman Marcus and have only worn it two or three times. Â I still have the tag - including the spare button. Â I must have been having a mid-life crisis when I bought it because it is totally the wrong style for an (almost) 35 year old father of two. It is made of 95% modal (which I understand is a natural fabric) - and 5% Spandex. Â The fabric is showing a very small bit of piling which I am guessing is unpreventable for this fabric - since I only wore it a few times and have only had it dry cleaned one time. Nothing to be concerned about - but I wanted to have full disclosure. Â The shirt was difficult to photograph because it is such a deep navy color - but I have done my best. I can only describe it as soft and stretchy. Â It is a very modern slim cut shirt - I would call it "slinky" if it were a woman's dress. It is marked as a Large. Â Measurements are: Â 19.5 inches across the shoulders, 22 inches across the body at the armpits and at the waist (a very straight cut). Â The sleeves are shorter than most polo shirts - at 8.5 inches across the top and 4 inches across the bottom. I would recommend this shirt for medium to slim builds under 30. Â (hence my mid-life crisis comment.) I paid $135 for this shirt last year. Â Price is $45 + $5 overnight shipping in Continental US. Please PM me if interested. Thanks, Rajesh [​IMG][​IMG]

2. AlanC

AlanC Senior member

Drat. Cuts me out. [​IMG]