1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Armani Collezioni men's trousers. (Almost) brand new.

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by jedwards, Apr 16, 2006.

1. jedwards

jedwards Senior member

Italian size '50' - UK size 34 waist, long leg

Originally £156.50 from Armani store, London at the start of this year.

Would now like £50, since they are basically new without tags in my opinion.

These are a men's 34 waist and they are made from very fine brushed cotton. Fabric is similar feel to a 'moleskin' fabric. They are 100% cotton. They are quite long on the leg, I would say a generous 34 x 35.5. (Would be great for the taller bloke)

I have worn them once - pulled them out of the back of the wardrobe yesterday to wear again... The only reason for sale is because I am now a 36 waist, and unlikely to ever be a 34 again! Ahh well!

These are in superb (pretty much as new) condition in my opinion.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]