Armani Blazer with Levi's jeans??

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ruderr, Jan 21, 2014.

1. ruderr

ruderr New Member

Jut got a dark olive 100% virgin wool Giorgio Armani blazer off Ebay and wondering if I can wear it with regular Levi's or do I need Armani or other designer jean? Can people In the "know" tell? Also, is there anyway to verify if it is an authentic Armani blazer? It has a tag on the right inside pocket above that says Giorgio Armani made in Italy, black letters white label. On the left side it has a Saks Fifth Avenue above pocket on black tag white cursive. Below pocket has dryclean only tag. The collar has a Made in Italy tag.

Any info would be most appreciated Thank You.

2. whatthepunk

whatthepunk Member

Why would you need a designer jeans so that it would fit together? Try it with the jeans you have and see if it goes well together if not you might want to go into a shop, wearing your blazer of course, and see if you like it. You might also go into an Armani store (or any other designer store) to compare the outcome.

I think it would fit perfectly with a normal jeans.

Regarding the label: it sounds authentic to me. Armani has got many different kind of labels like white letters with black label, the other way around, including the logo or not.

What I normally look at to see if it is authentic is if the spelling is correct and that the 'made in' says where you know that it is produced.

3. ruderr

ruderr New Member

Thank you. The jeans I got look great with it.

4. whatthepunk

whatthepunk Member

I would love to see how it looks ;)