• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Arizona Made to Measure Start-up

suitupshop

Reaction score
Just Wanted to make a quick announcement introducing myself and my made to measure company. I am in the process of building my website suitupshop.com , but am taking orders via email or phone. Contact me to set up a consultation or send me a message and I will answer any questions.... Being that I am a start-up I will have some really good deals to get some product out there.

suitupshop

Reaction score
Follow up on my first post.

I know there is not much on my site, and my Facebook page is still in the works.. But I wanted to actually take some time to add a little more information on what I can offer. Like most made to measure company's out there, I offer most of the High End fabric. From Holland and Sherry to Scabal.. Huddersfield cloth, Dormeuil, Vitale Barberis, and many more.. I have all of my suits tailored here in the U.S.A, nothing is sent overseas.. My hopes are to eventually have everything done via social networking.. I would love to utilize Facebook and wordpress to conduct most of my business as this would make it that much more personal... I don't want to try and even compare myself to some of the established company's out there, because I can't. I was another frustrated shopper trying to find a quality suit at a nice price.. I was turned off by some of the made to measure companies out there... most everyone seemed to offer the best suit... But the reality is, they utilize the same Wool mills and tailors... Most send their fabric overseas to be tailored and to me the suits quality is degraded. I do want to say that I have made contact with and have established a good relationship with my fabric dealers and my tailor.... and being that I am a start-up, I want to offer a full canvas Bench made suit with all the handmade details starting at $795.I also have 2 other grades of Tailoring with some suits starting at $595 Full canvas... I currently reside in Tempe, AZ and am willing to meet at your home or office... or even Starbucks... Please any advice or info would be appreciated... and please follow up as I will eventually have my site and profiles updated.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I would suggest moving this to MC with links and pictures.

suitupshop

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice... It's just that I needed to post at least twice in GC or something before I was able to post anywhere else... But, I will be updating and posting in other areas.... any more feedback would be appreciated...

someone

Reaction score
I would like more info. Am from AZ and travel there often. Am interested in shirts and suits.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads