1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Arena magazine

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Nonk, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Nonk

Nonk Senior Member

Check out the latest issue of Arena (UK edition anyway), it comes with a quite interesting style bible which will appeal to the forum membership.

2. RJman

RJman Posse Member Dubiously Honored

Arena is the best men's style magazine in English around. It's not pompous like British GQ and has enough self-deprecation in showing pictures of things like a $90 Gucci ice tray not to insult one's intelligence. The design pieces are excellent now that Wallpaper has for all intents died (its current incarnation is a younger version of the Robb Report).

3. Bradford

Bradford Current Events Moderator

OH - I was thinking freestyle - like freestylin' rap or some sort of a Skateboard thing.

I'll have to check out the new Arena - I used to read it along with The Face back in College (late 80's - in my Anglophile wannabe period) but haven't picked up a copy since then.

Bradford