• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Are you wearing sweatpants this F/W?

Sherlockian

Reaction score
They are the preserve of Britain's chav underclass, so no, certainly ******* not. Besides, I don't own any Nike Air Max, flat-peaked baseball caps or Elizabeth Duke jewellery, so I couldn't complete the ensemble anyway.

lemmywinks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone care to comment on which cheap athletic brand (champion, russell, walmart etc.,) of sweatpants are the best? Serious response. To many people a t-shirt is just a t-shirt but we have 190318 post threads inspecting all the fits and lengths and widths of different brands.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
check out the amq puma sweats, theres a 25% coupon floating around... one of them is waxed cotton!

jwied82

Reaction score
Been hoping to find some nicer sweatpants that would work for me but werent too expensive. Came across these a few days ago and ordered them, they should be arriving today:
http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?tskay=3...M&sts=orders80
the price was right so i figured id give them a try.

I really like the tim hamilton redux wool-blend sweatpants that are on forward.
Also saw a superfine pair that are pretty good.

aphextwin07

Reaction score
yes, i'm going to spend $600 on a pair of sweatpants just because BoO made some. seems like a good investment. edit: nice necro, btw.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I love when noobs talk ish on something and end up copping later.

jwied82

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aphextwin07
yes, i'm going to spend $600 on a pair of sweatpants just because BoO made some. seems like a good investment.

edit: nice necro, btw.

this thread was linked to in another thread that was on the first page... didnt realize til after i posted that it was a year old :/

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My new pair
Tailored_To_Fit_Like_BoO.png

a2_hennessy

Reaction score
willy, you can't post a post like that and not include at least some details.
blush.gif

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd personally need the elasticated cuffs, actually I think I'm more attracted to regular pants with elasticated ribbed cuffs than sweatpants per se, Lanvin 08 in silk, Obedient Sons wool etc. That or really thick sweatpants with knee pads and **** (Mountain Research made some last year that were great, Boo ones always seem to miss the mark). Well, I really thought about this at length apparently...

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea, I just got some Shades of Greige drop crotch sweats for cheap, love em.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads