• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Are you interested in attending the Oprah Winfrey show?

Kiwi Man

Reaction score
I'm serious! I asked my roommate and he couldn't go because he has to coach a game. And I just moved in the area so I don't know anybody well enough to invite.

Last week, I got a call from Oprah team member saying that I got two tickets to the taping of her show. The taping will happen on 04-03-2010. You have to be available full day on Saturday from 7.00 AM to 3.00 PM. because you will get to see the premiere of Date Night. Afterwards, you will be taken to the studio and see Oprah interviews Tina Fey and Steve Carall.

Does anybody wants to go? I'm defnitely going and I have no friends so I would like to you guys before I call to confirm with them that I'll be there alone.

Just to be clear, I only have one ticket available. I want to see celebrities so I'm going definitely!

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
only if i get a free car

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
only if i get a free car

I wanna be in the audience of the Ellen DeGeneres show around Christmas this year. ****'s insane.

Pantisocrat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I won't mind going.

It's always nice to be surrounded by empowered women.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I'd see it for Tina Fey

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wtf is this ****??? Is this spam Mr. 11 posts or are you just trolling us? No. I WONT go to an Oprah show! I encourage you to read about some of the privileges men lost... No. I WONT go on a man date with you. Gee... a saturday matinee to watch "Date Night" with a guy who has 11 posts in 5 months? Maybe if you were a distinuished senior member trying to lure us to mexico city. But otherwise it sounds a little gay. No. I WONT go see tina fey. She is not hot. She looks like a total ball busting NY type dyke that would crack your nuts and MAKE you go to an Oprah show. And you'd cry. And you'd like crying. Cause you'd be a *****. man, isnt there a section on here where we can move these dumb threaks?

Kiwi Man

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Davidko19
wtf is this ****??? Is this spam Mr. 11 posts or are you just trolling us?

No. I WONT go to an Oprah show! I encourage you to read about some of the privileges men lost...

No. I WONT go on a man date with you. Gee... a saturday matinee to watch "Date Night" with a guy who has 11 posts in 5 months? Maybe if you were a distinuished senior member trying to lure us to mexico city. But otherwise it sounds a little gay.

No. I WONT go see tina fey. She is not hot. She looks like a total ball busting NY type dyke that would crack your nuts and MAKE you go to an Oprah show. And you'd cry. And you'd like crying. Cause you'd be a *****.

man, isnt there a section on here where we can move these dumb threaks?

I'll pretend that an idiot like you doesn't exist in this thread. I'm posting the thread just to ask if anybody wants to come, not anything else.

If you do not have the ability to control yourself, I strongly suggest you to give oral sex to your dad while forcing your mom watching you do it. Other than that, there is no point to open your foul mouth because I don't need scum that comes out from your mouth.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
ya, I'm kinda on your side there kiwiman - that was uncalled for.

DukesofStratosphear

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Davidko19
wtf is this ****??? Is this spam Mr. 11 posts or are you just trolling us?

No. I WONT go to an Oprah show! I encourage you to read about some of the privileges men lost...

No. I WONT go on a man date with you. Gee... a saturday matinee to watch "Date Night" with a guy who has 11 posts in 5 months? Maybe if you were a distinuished senior member trying to lure us to mexico city. But otherwise it sounds a little gay.

No. I WONT go see tina fey. She is not hot. She looks like a total ball busting NY type dyke that would crack your nuts and MAKE you go to an Oprah show. And you'd cry. And you'd like crying. Cause you'd be a *****.

man, isnt there a section on here where we can move these dumb threaks?

I've only got 46 posts. Am I allowed to call you a moron?

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm kind of interested.

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

Lighten up, ladies. We dont need a Dr. Phil intervention here.

Mauby

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kiwi Man
...If you do not have the ability to control yourself, I strongly suggest you to give oral sex to your dad while forcing your mom watching you do it. Other than that, there is no point to open your foul mouth because I don't need scum that comes out from your mouth.

Comeback of the month. Ouch.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
I wanna attend Jerry Springer (is that show still on?) with Vox and LK.

I'd think going with T4 Phage and LK would be fun.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads