• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Are Wedding Suits Different To Business Suits?

Phileas Fogg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In what capacity? The groom, groomsmen or as a guest.

[email protected]

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
If you are the groom, your suit should be distinct in comparison to your work suits. With so many suit options available for weddings, you may want to narrow your list by shortlisting styles you would typically wear to work, single breasted, 2 button, notched lapel, double vent. As an extension to your work suit, your wedding suit can be based on similar features, however, the fabric selected will be the deciding factor of where it's worn. Consider how you might make use of the suit beyond the wedding, and if it's viable to be worn in different climates.

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there any difference to when choose between wedding suit or business suit for men. Looking for your suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Not necessarily. Especially nowadays, when most men have no need for a suit for work, a wedding might be a good opportunity to get a versatile navy or grey suit that can be used for other functions.

c3powil

Reaction score
In my mind, yes, but only somewhat. My work suits are more plain, and my wedding suit is perfectly tailored and more on the "trendy" side. Not saying a work suit can't be perfectly tailored

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

Do you follow any clothing retailers on any online platforms/social media besides Styleforum? Choose up to 2

• Yes, I like to stay up to date with new drops/releases

• Yes, but only on Instagram

• Yes, but only a few carefully selected brands and retailers

• No, because I don't want to be exposed to more marketing

• No, I only subscribe to their newsletters

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoName1981