• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Are Wedding Suits Different To Business Suits?

[email protected]

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
If you are the groom, your suit should be distinct in comparison to your work suits. With so many suit options available for weddings, you may want to narrow your list by shortlisting styles you would typically wear to work, single breasted, 2 button, notched lapel, double vent. As an extension to your work suit, your wedding suit can be based on similar features, however, the fabric selected will be the deciding factor of where it's worn. Consider how you might make use of the suit beyond the wedding, and if it's viable to be worn in different climates.

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there any difference to when choose between wedding suit or business suit for men. Looking for your suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Not necessarily. Especially nowadays, when most men have no need for a suit for work, a wedding might be a good opportunity to get a versatile navy or grey suit that can be used for other functions.

c3powil

Reaction score
In my mind, yes, but only somewhat. My work suits are more plain, and my wedding suit is perfectly tailored and more on the "trendy" side. Not saying a work suit can't be perfectly tailored

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.