• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Are they selling real Belstaff bags and jackets?

Justhandguns

Reaction score
Dear all, I am actually in search of an online shops which sell the Belstaff 556 bag. I came across this site offering this unreal discount price for the bad as well some many Belstaff jackets.

http://www.belstaffjackets.co.uk/bel...brown-p-2.html

I just wonder if anybody has dealt with them? The prices are just too good to be real!?!?
eh.gif

Any suggestions?

Pablo-T

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Justhandguns
Dear all, I am actually in search of an online shops which sell the Belstaff 556 bag. I came across this site offering this unreal discount price for the bad as well some many Belstaff jackets.

http://www.belstaffjackets.co.uk/bel...brown-p-2.html

I just wonder if anybody has dealt with them? The prices are just too good to be real!?!?
eh.gif

Any suggestions?

Yes, they're fake. HAve cropped up on the belstaff thread, too, but this site is as dodgy as they come.

Justhandguns

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pablo-T
Yes, they're fake. HAve cropped up on the belstaff thread, too, but this site is as dodgy as they come.

Thanks! I did tried to search the net and heard that people are getting some knockoffs from China. I bet that this site is one them. Too suspicious.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nuh uh, how do you know J. Crew didn't steal it from belstaffjackets.co.uk?
devil.gif

tweedydon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Evem if we play Devil's Advocate for this site, I think it's prety clear that a genuine Belstaff site wouldn't be trying to sell a BABRBOUR INTERNATIONAL as a Belstaff.... especially one that has the realy, really obvious BARBOUR yellow patch still on it in its stock photo!
facepalm.gif

http://www.belstaffjackets.co.uk/bel...cket-p-44.html

dshin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whenever i come across sites like this where prices seem too good to be true, i do a whois search. In this case:

Domain name:
belstaffjackets.co.uk

Registrant:
chen hongfa

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
wuyilu258hao
fuzhou
China

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
^ nice. i love it when internet mofos cockblock themselves with shady whois info.

Justhandguns

Reaction score
Good to know!!! I should do it from time to time as well!!!

Originally Posted by dshin
Whenever i come across sites like this where prices seem too good to be true, i do a whois search. In this case:

Domain name:
belstaffjackets.co.uk

Registrant:
chen hongfa

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
wuyilu258hao
fuzhou
China

kontai69

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Justhandguns
Dear all, I am actually in search of an online shops which sell the Belstaff 556 bag. Any suggestions?
J. Crew sells the 556 bag...
http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/a...taff/23005.jsp

FWIW, I actually bought the 556 and did like it at all. Wound up returning it and getting a Filson 232 medium field bag which was not only cheaper (more than 1/2 the price) but actually MUCH better made. Here is a review I wrote...
http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...&postcount=525

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads