1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Are these the loose or tight 5EPs?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by truestorytravis, Jul 26, 2006.

1. truestorytravis

truestorytravis Senior member

Steven Alan is having a sale and these 5EPs are going for a great price. I'm thinking about picking them up if they are the slim version. Did anyone purchase these jeans through Steven Alan or know which type they are?

http://www.stevenalan.com/shop/custo...17187&cat=425#

2. DNW

DNW Senior member

Edit: thank god size 30 is out of stock. I would've been a hundred bucks poorer.

3. Renault78law

Renault78law Senior member

not tight, not loose. I think slim is a good word to describe them.
    horrible picture though, I can't tell which wash. and 5EP comes in 32 and 34 inch lengths...which are these?

4. tangerine

tangerine Senior member

Looks like the dark worn wash, and the antifit seat.

5. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

I've never seen a pair of 5EP that wasn't a 32 inseam. A long 32 (maybe closer to 33), but a 32 nonetheless.