• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Are there any legal steroids that aren't bad like steroids?

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Davidko19
Im not asking for sources or links or anything, but where do you guys buy this stuff? Back rooms of gyms (which Ive never seen), internet, friends?

I never run across drugs in my daily life because the kind of people I hang with arent into that stuff - but I know that if I ran with guys who smoked pot or took roids Id probably be curious to try anything without a needle. Heck, I wont even try the legal ph's. Just a test booster and creatine is good for me.

So just wondering where you guys find the gear and how you learned so much about it.

Go to ghetto gyms. Find the ripped guys with prison tats.

And roids are pretty much all hypodermic.

Test booster will give you **** and make you bald without estrogen/DHT blockers.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
why you say this?

dbol, anavar, winny and anadrol are all orals that are generally effective.

Originally Posted by why
Go to ghetto gyms. Find the ripped guys with prison tats.

And roids are pretty much all hypodermic.

Test booster will give you **** and make you bald without estrogen/DHT blockers.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
why you say this? dbol, anavar, winny and anadrol are all orals that are generally effective.
They're originally all intramuscular. The oral forms usually get created afterward and after extra testing to make sure they don't completely fry the liver. Some oral forms aren't very effective, either.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
oral primo and deca suck, but i have historically just cracked open winny's and drunk the contents.

ninetofivereject

Reaction score
lets cut the bullshit,steroids are safe if USED under a doctors care ,its when you ABUSE them when the problems start.
from my experience people who try steroids do it because they cannot make gains because of their genes (yes some are just plain lazy and want shortcuts,and theres some who are never satisfied so they push the envelope and ABUSE) but generally its the ones who despite trying everything cant make gains.and guess what even on steroids they wont,
genes are a *****

marc237

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ninetofivereject
lets cut the bullshit,steroids are safe if USED under a doctors care ,its when you ABUSE them when the problems start.
from my experience people who try steroids do it because they cannot make gains because of their genes (yes some are just plain lazy and want shortcuts,and theres some who are never satisfied so they push the envelope and ABUSE) but generally its the ones who despite trying everything cant make gains.and guess what even on steroids they wont,
genes are a *****

I am not sure if I understand your point, but steroids are effective if used correctly. They can result in a considerable increase in strength and size.

ninetofivereject

Reaction score
Originally Posted by marc237
I am not sure if I understand your point, but steroids are effective if used correctly. They can result in a considerable increase in strength and size.

no kidding (sorry couldnt resist)
i guess my point is that not everything is black and white

Beta

Reaction score
This is why we can't have nice things.

Can I be the first to say "you can drink winny?!"
bounce2.gif

marc237

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ninetofivereject
no kidding (sorry couldnt resist)
i guess my point is that not everything is black and white

Then I think where we differ is that steroids can help one go beyond genetic limitations.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yes, is 17-alpha alkylated

Originally Posted by Beta
This is why we can't have nice things.

Can I be the first to say "you can drink winny?!"
bounce2.gif

Recon

Reaction score
Well I didn't read through all of this, but I will put in my bit of knowledge on this subject. For one, I have been weight lifting an training myself physically sense I was in 9th grade on the football team, until now. So, about 6 or maybe 7 years now. Steroids are only bad if people do them wrong. I would never advise someone to do them, becaus they always have dangers. One of the best steroids available is already in your body, Testosterone! The friends I have use Test 1. Its nothing more then what is already in your body, the only difference is, its about 10x more of it. Your really juicing your body up, thats why they call this juicing. Liquid roids are the only ones worth ever, ever thinking about. Orals go through your liver and really hit it hardcore. You can only do one cycle of steroids, and shut your liver down, this is usually from some very harsh oral roid.

Steroids only work if you workout. And if you don't do it right your testicles will shrink, not **********. Your testicles will shrink for the fact that they are what produces your natrual test. Your body notices that there is a extreme level of test in you, and so it says to your testicles "turn off", so they do. They wil begin to atrify away. This is why people end up with testicels the sizes of rasins. Most people don't do it right. But, there is a safer alternative to actual steroids.

These are called Pro-Horomones. There still dangerious, they are only oral and can be purchased at muscle stores, usually something like Max Muscle or something. A Pro Horomone is still testosterone, but its less of it, and usually it has other stuff inside of it as well to give added protection. I have taken this. You will notice a 3 to 8 pound increase in muscle mass each time you take a good supplement like this. I have always had good results, and never any side effects. When you do something like this, you want to protect both your Testicles, and to protect you from Gyno. Gyno, also called "***** ****". Its breast tissue development in men. You also have to go on a post cycle when done. Anyways, I wont go into a bunch of detail here, you can PM me about it if you like. These products are safe if used right, can be purchased legally, and you will recieve gains.

You should know though, a very good diet to build muscle and burn away some fat, with a good workout routine, can easily add 10 pounds of msucle a year with nothing. I've seen some people put on 18 pounds of muscle a year. Every pounds of muscle burns fat, thats a lot of muscle. Let me know if you have any questions.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
protein

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^ Dayum... strong first post recon. One of the finest Ive seen, anywhere.

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One of the best steroids available is already in your body, Testosterone! The friends I have use Test 1. Its nothing more then what is already in your body, the only difference is, its about 10x more of it.
Your really juicing your body up, thats why they call this juicing.
laugh.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads