• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Are there any legal steroids that aren't bad like steroids?

TyroneFig

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ter1413
+1.....Also, put the twinkies down!

Ok I'll do all that stuff.. but isn't there something else that can aid in making things quicker, more effective?

And I hate twinkies.. yuk

TyroneFig

Reaction score
What's all this stuff that the weird people always working out in the gym take? creatine or something like that?

enra

Reaction score
I'd be very careful - try a paleo diet instead!

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TyroneFig
What's all this stuff that the weird people always working out in the gym take? creatine or something like that?

Repeat...EX-ER-CISE! Why cut corners and have all sorts of fkd up things happen to your body? You entering the Mr Olympia contest?

TyroneFig

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ter1413
Repeat...EX-ER-CISE! Why cut corners and have all sorts of fkd up things happen to your body? You entering the Mr Olympia contest?

But who said anything about not exercising?

Why didn't you read the topic where I said "that aren't bad like steroids"
as in none of the side effects.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I did read it DB!
You know what, go and do roids...take before/after and hospital pictures so that I can get a laugh at your dumb a$$!

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TyroneFig
Ok the people saying exercise: you're not original. It's implied

You're the one not being original when asking if there are any shortcuts for your special precious little snowflake out of shape ass.

The answer is NO. It's a lot of hard work and you aren't going to find a magical way to be fit. It is going to take time and effort, diet and exercise, willpower and determination.

Maybe you should just give up now.

Nereis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The only way steroids will help is if your diet is 100% on and you're eating like a horse, I'm talking at least 2x normal protein intake and 10 000 calories a day to see progress with roids. Then you have to remember to inject properly or you'll kill yourself by popping the juice into a vein. And then you have to post cycle therapy to avoid killing your testicles and getting manboobs.

PS: Steroids are synthetic testosterone, or synthetic androgenic substances in the case of modified versions like anabol. You will never get the same effect without the dangers.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
sick thread bro

Jbreen1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's tons of legal steroids out there. They aren't going to help you though. They'll help you get over plateaus though.

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OMG, dont listen to these fools, tnation.com will give u all the info u need,,,, supplements are BOSS they will give u the edge

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Go to Mexico. Bam, legal steroids.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
aging clinics are tough now. since quality vet and british dragon went under and steris is gone, there isn;t a lot around. mostly underground bathtub ****. getting raw powders and making your own is the way to go.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads