1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Are Jeffery West Shoes Old Man Shoes?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by tailoredliam, Jul 19, 2012.

Are Jeffery West Shoes Old Men's Shoes

1. Yes Definitely

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No Of Course Not

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. tailoredliam

tailoredliam New Member

[​IMG]
    OK, so I need some new shoes for work. http://www.cloggs.co.uk/en/invt/81021801- I've seen these patent Jeffrey West shoes. They are quite pricy but- I have heard Jeffery West shoes are great quality and last ages. They also fit with the suits I tend to wear for worl.

However, my wife has told me, she thinks of them as old man's shoes and that it shows I'm getting old- what do you think?

2. Snack88

Snack88 New Member

They are a bit gaudy to be "old man's shoes", I would have thought. I wouldn't buy them personally, they're a bit too pointy and sales-executive for my taste.

I'm 21, incidentally, so you know it's not an old man talking.

3. Nick V.

Nick V. Senior member Dubiously Honored

They make shoes for lots of huge rock stars and celebrities
    Not old mens shoes/lasts more like fashion forward

4. gsugsu

gsugsu Senior member

Furthest thing from "old man shoes". As stated previously they are quite fashion forward. Over the top in many cases.