1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Arc'Teryx Veilance Monitor Down Jacket Black Medium

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by xMaximex, Aug 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xMaximex

xMaximex Well-Known Member

Hi,

Selling this wonderful jacket which is a bit too large for my taste in order to purchase a size S. It is the best winter jacket (warmest) I have had the opportunity to wear / handle. Worn a couple of times, but like new, no significant signs of wear. It is the warmest jacket from the Arc'Teryx Veilance collection.

It sells for 1800$ CAD(1398$ USD as of today). Purchased in December 2015 from Gravity Pope.

If you have the same jacket in size small, I am opened to exchanges!

Thank you for looking. I will soon add additional photos of the jacket (currently out of town, but wanted to start the listing otherwise I would've forgotten it in my closet).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.