1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Arc'Teryx Veilance Monitor Down Jacket Black Medium

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by xMaximex, Aug 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xMaximex

xMaximex Well-Known Member

Hi,

Selling this wonderful jacket which is a bit too large for my taste in order to purchase a size S. It is the best winter jacket (warmest) I have had the opportunity to wear / handle. Worn a couple of times, but like new, no significant signs of wear. It is the warmest jacket from the Arc'Teryx Veilance collection.

It sells for 1800$ CAD(1398$ USD as of today). Purchased in December 2015 from Gravity Pope.

If you have the same jacket in size small, I am opened to exchanges!

Thank you for looking. I will soon add additional photos of the jacket (currently out of town, but wanted to start the listing otherwise I would've forgotten it in my closet).

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.