1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Arc'teryx Veilance - Align Shell Jacket - Charcoal - size Medium

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Tsuji, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsuji

Tsuji Senior member

For sale is a used Arc'teryx Veilance Align Shell Jacket. Size is Medium. Color is Charcoal/Black.

I am the first owner, and I believe I bought the jacket 1.5 - 2 years ago...

Jacket has some signs of slight cosmetic use, but does not effect performance or functionality at all. There is a 2mm scuff on the left sleeve cuff area - literally 2mm in diameter, but I cannot seem to get it off. On the inner neck collar there is some black scuffing which I think may be from a black sweater I've worn underneath the shell.

Apart from that there is nothing else that I can find. Again these are only cosmetic and does not affect the performance of the jacket.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Measurements:
    Chest: 22.25
    Shoulders: 19.5
    Front Length: 25.5
    Back Length: 27
    Sleeves: 26.5

Fits like a large, but meant to be layered...feel free to ask me any other questions. PayPal ONLY. USA ONLY. Looking for $325 shipped or best offer. Thanks for your interest!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 26, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.