• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Archibald London: true craftsmanship, no middlemen, Official Vendor Thread

OrlandoMo

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
could you put up the sizing for XS please.

Wanna check the variance between XS : S

XS (??)
20" Pit to Pit ?
16.5 Shoulder ?

S
21.4" Pit to Pit
17.3" Shoulder

That's a really voluminous cut in the chest
Should be! I'm just waiting for the confirmation from the pattern maker but I will keep you posted

dhoff10

Reaction score

Just went live. Still changing a few bits... but the batch closes on the 25th of November 2020
One thing I didn't see before but would help a lot is if you gave the option to remove that vertical seem on the back. Go with one big beautiful piece of leather. Pretty sure horween's hides are big and consistent enough to allow that without much issue.

4r36

Reaction score
Wonderful jacket but would it be possible to customize the sleeve length? Really tempted to pull the trigger...

dhoff10

Reaction score
Wonderful jacket but would it be possible to customize the sleeve length? Really tempted to pull the trigger...
+1

The sleeves would be too short for me. I've asked about MTM for jackets in the past and it sounds like it will be a challenge for the East London group making them.

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hi there,

Yes should be fine, there might be an extra charge and the piece will be considered custom.
So if you email customer support following the order with the changes you like... the piece can be ammended.

Best,

r

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1

The sleeves would be too short for me. I've asked about MTM for jackets in the past and it sounds like it will be a challenge for the East London group making them.

Just confirmed can be done... the extra charge will be GBP 85... so we are in business! Just please relay with support post order and they should take care of you.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
are the waist measurement correct?

for xs (i.e. US 36)
chest 39 inch (pretty consistent with expectation)
waist 54 inch?

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1607614227741.png

Pasted the size chart from workshop above... should help.. all in cm

I will double check the conversion to inches

Devis4u

Reaction score
Any information as to what shell will be available for the Shellsea boot?

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
seems everything is a bit different

XS chest is 52.5cm, so 52.5/2.54 = 20.67in (fine maybe p2p vs. 2cm, i.e. just under 1inch below under arm)
waist is 49cm so 19.3in

though on the website you guys publish 134cm, which if I divide by 2 gets me 67cm, so just seems something off

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
seems everything is a bit different

XS chest is 52.5cm, so 52.5/2.54 = 20.67in (fine maybe p2p vs. 2cm, i.e. just under 1inch below under arm)
waist is 49cm so 19.3in

though on the website you guys publish 134cm, which if I divide by 2 gets me 67cm, so just seems something off
just noticed... a column was missed on our size charts... fixing now! Thankfully you pointed it out!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads