• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Archibald London: true craftsmanship, no middlemen, Official Vendor Thread

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Good news...after all the interest expressed for a Cafe Racer Jacket made using Horween Chromexcel, we decided to move up the timeline for this piece and begin working on it pretty much immediately. We linked up with our friends over at Richard James on Savile Row so we could perfect the fit with the pattern cutter and will be aiming to release this for pre-order in the next 5 or 6 weeks (product samples made, shot etc and pre-orders live). It will follow the same protocol as all our products with Styleforum community so the initial batch will be offered at Naked + as pre-orders etc.

Anyway just wanted to announce it as I got to see the research the guys over at RJ were putting into it yesterday and it is looking like it will be something really amazing.

Best,

Rohan
@me when you got the design in ok bro

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Good news...after all the interest expressed for a Cafe Racer Jacket made using Horween Chromexcel, we decided to move up the timeline for this piece and begin working on it pretty much immediately. We linked up with our friends over at Richard James on Savile Row so we could perfect the fit with the pattern cutter and will be aiming to release this for pre-order in the next 5 or 6 weeks (product samples made, shot etc and pre-orders live). It will follow the same protocol as all our products with Styleforum community so the initial batch will be offered at Naked + as pre-orders etc.

Anyway just wanted to announce it as I got to see the research the guys over at RJ were putting into it yesterday and it is looking like it will be something really amazing.

Best,

Rohan
That's hot...
My hope is that there will be a Harrington type collar option as well.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.