• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Archibald London Hand Welted Shoes - preorder issues, discussion,and resolution.

Verrihappy

Reaction score
Glad to see AOL doing the right thing. God knows we gave them plenty of excuses not to.
Excuse me, but what have the defrauded customers and trolls done, to excuse AOL from being responsible, morally and financially, for the blatant deception, lies and rip offs?

Devis4u

Reaction score
Excuse me, but what have the defrauded customers and trolls done, to excuse AOL from being responsible, morally and financially, for the blatant deception, lies and rip offs?
I believe that is what is sometimes referred to as a joke

upsett1_spaghett1

Reaction score
If you were on your knees, bet you have something else in mind than begging.
I admit that sometimes I come to this thread just to see your trolling, because I enjoy a car crash as much as the next person. However, when someone teases you back for the horrible grammar, it's not a great look to clap back with more nonsensical sentence structure.

yshin10

Reaction score
Actually serious question is it standard practice to send the shoes back and THEN get the refund? Or should we be given the refund first and then send the shoes back?

Jmr928

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I got a pre-paid shipping label I’d expect a refund after the shoes were returned and processed similar to other returns.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.