Archer...

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by javyn, Jun 29, 2011.

1. javyn

javyn Senior member

Everyone I know says I need to see this because I'm the hugest Frisky Dingo fan in the world, and am often compared to Xander Crews (actually a mix of Charlie from Always Sunny and Xander...but nevermind).

But I know that the guy who did Xander's voice isn't in this one....so....do you think it's worth the buffering time to load up this show?

2. Hatch&Whisk

Hatch&Whisk Senior member

well worth it. season 1 of archer is up there with frisky dingo. I haven't finished season 2 but what i have seen is good. not AS good, but good.

i think as main characters go, Archer blows Xander out of the water. FD is still my favorite out of the two shows though... the premise is a bit more fun and story driven.

3. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Damn it Javyn. We've already got a huge Archer threak. Use the fucking search, man!

4. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

Jon Benjamin does the voice of Archer and he's a million times better than the guy in Frisky Dingo.

5. NameBack

NameBack Senior member

Jon Benjamin does the voice of Archer and he's a million times better than the guy in Frisky Dingo.

+1

6. jstupple19

jstupple19 Well-Known Member

Not to mention the voice of Coach McGuirk in Home Movies, probably most underrated show of the past 10-15 years.

7. TRINI

TRINI Senior member

Frisky Dingo guy is Ray in Archer.

8. meph

meph Active Member

Season 1 was awesome and absolutely worth watching. Season 2 was less so, but that may have just been because I was a lot more stressed during the period it was on... definitely recommend checking it out.

9. javyn

javyn Senior member

Woah Benjamin is Archer? Shit, okay then I'm watching tonight thanks!

Even better than Xander wow, I don't know. Every time I see Xander he would say something that had me laughing so hard I'd want to piss myself.

Sorry for not searching, never knew this show was popular. I had never heard of it before a few days ago.