• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Archer

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What an awesome ******* show.. Just watched the entire first season over the last two days, fantastic..

nbouscal

Reaction score
Easily my favorite television show ever created.

With regards to why no new episodes until 2011, I read somewhere that the episodes take a surprisingly long time to create. Something to do with the animation process I think.

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flambeur
What an awesome ******* show.. Just watched the entire first season over the last two days, fantastic..

I JUST got around to watching this the other night. Fantastic show. It reminds me quite a bit of Arrested Development (they share a lot of actors) meets Venture Bros. Fantastic combination.

I'm so pissed that new episodes aren't coming our way anytime soon...Will check out Frisky Dingo in the meantime.

v.freeman

Reaction score
The first episode was by far the best. The rest of the season is either hit or miss, imo.

Saul Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by v.freeman
The first episode was by far the best. The rest of the season is either hit or miss, imo.

Agreed for the most part, but that's the case for the first season of most comedies.

fir3fox

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian
I'm so pissed that new episodes aren't coming our way anytime soon...Will check out Frisky Dingo in the meantime.

When is it scheduled to come back?

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Watched the entire season last night and WOW.

Can't believe I didn't know about this show till recently.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Watched the first episode on netflix....am hooked.

Duff_Man

Reaction score
bounce2.gif

runner-guy

Reaction score
Love Archer. The dialogue and jokes on that show are hilarious.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads