1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

aquaspider isaia teflon

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by newyorknoir, Dec 11, 2012.

1. newyorknoir

newyorknoir Senior member

Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
  2. newyorknoir

3. newyorknoir

contacted the official Isaia page on Facebook, which I think is one of the showrooms? apparently the aquaspider does have teflon.. i knew the wool felt odd to the touch, almost as if it has a non-stick coating.. I'm a little disappointed, as the suits fit me perfectly. If it is indeed the teflon that creates that smooth finish feel it really cheapens the suit, in my opinion.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
  4. NoCleverName

NoCleverName Senior member

There's no way a natural material could bead water like that, except maybe a wax based coating, but that would wear off very quickly. Even if it's not Teflon, it's certainly a man-made water resistant coating, and that's going to impact the feel and appearance of the cloth substantially.