• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aquascutum sales in London?

JDelage

Reaction score
All,

I am in the market for a Kingsgate trenchcoat and was thinking of going to London sometimes in January. Can anyone tell me whether Aquascutum has sales, and whether their trenches are part of it (and also when the sales start and end...)

Many thanks!

JD

dbtbandit67

Reaction score
cant really answer you there, except yes there probably will be some sort of sale, esp. with the sluggish economy (trying to get rid of inventory!)

i mainly wanted to comment here to tell you how jealous i am that you are going to london! i have been there twice. the ice cream is to die for! (i'm not sure what exactly it was i got or where i got it, but it was splendid!)

my favorite part of london are all the squares scattered around the city.... i think i went to trufulgar square the first time around. the environment was surreal. in the middle of the square was some statue, and people were roller blading around it. it had a carnival-like feeling. i remember a clown walking around, and people in other costumes, and people selling food and toys and cotton candy. most of all, i remember how happy everyone looked there, eating ice-cream and roller blading.. i wonder if they are still as happy now

Happenstance

Reaction score
I was in Aquascutum this afternoon looking at trenchcoats as it happens.

I think there were some Kingsgate macs in the sale section, but I was mainly looking for a s/b Fairmount in cream (which they didn't have in my size unfortunately). The Fairmounts were around 40-50% off so about £225-250, although I couldn't say what kind of reduction there was on the Kingsgate.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads