• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 4: Goodyear welted shoes from Cobbler Union

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 4th auction is for a pair of Goodyear welted Shoes from Cobbler Union. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Aquascutum Pocket Squares for sale

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After a long delay, I finally received my pocket square from the eBay seller I had posted about in another thread. In the process, I have acquired a few extras and will be selling them for those who did not get a chance to purchase from the UK seller. I believe they are sold out of them (primarily to SF members and lurkers). As a side note, when I finally got a response from the seller, she said they had no idea why the squares, of which they were selling very few for months, were suddenly selling like crazy.

I have four of them for sale. Two are like the original design (in the pic below and shown by AlanC in the other thread) and two others are essentially the same colors but with the check pattern around the border and the middle of the square with the same thin tan, olive and navy stripes in a diagonal pattern and the small Aquascutum coat of arms in navy interspersed throughout. (sorry, no pic but it's sort of a reversed pattern version of the other one and looks a lot like it).

They are 17.75 inches square, 100% cotton and are brand new in the blue Aquascutum pack. Price is $10 each including shipping in North America. PM or email for paypal payment info. Thanks.

Flame

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I take one! Since we're both in Canada, will money order be ok?

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flame
I take one! Since we're both in Canada, will money order be ok?

Sent you a PM flame.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just returned from out of town and still have a couple of pocket squares for sale. If anyone wants both styles, I will package them for $17 including shipping.

tsherry

Reaction score
I will be happy to take both.
Thank you. PayPal ok?

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Down to one final pocket square - same as the one pictured. Get the most popular square on Styleforum before it's gone ...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 25 3.3%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 131 17.3%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 245 32.4%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 119 15.7%
  • 31 - 40