• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Aquascutum pocket square on eBay

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered one of these and haven't received it yet but they look quite nice and would go well with fall sportcoats, tweeds...imo. I prefer cotton, and linen, squares with heavier weight coats that have more texture, while I tend to prefer silks with suits. They are NIP and the price including shipping from the UK is very reasonable. Still a few left for those that are interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

NB: I have no affiliation with the seller and just thought I'd pass along the info.

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Nice, thanks for the tip. I bought one and can get it sent to my 'home' address in Manchester, UK. Nice 'hanky'

I know it's not quite the same, but I did find some nice '2 dollar' cotton hankerchiefs last weak that would make good pocket squares (my first actually).

gorgekko

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I picked one up as well. Heck, how can you lose for a total of 3.70 GBP?

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
I have a feeling the seller will wonder why there was a sudden rush on these hankies...
Flu season.

trogdor

Reaction score
argh -- they're all sold out now, because you North Americans are buying them in the middle of the sodding night!

gj555

Reaction score
What colour suit, shirt and tie does this go with? Matching pocket squares is not something I do with regularity.

trogdor

Reaction score
OK, I missed the second batch, but just when I was about to throw my laptop out of the window with rage, I saw Doc's post, and picked one up from the third batch. Thanks everyone.

Has anyone received one yet? I suspect they might be, erm, "cover versions" shall we say? Still, they'll look pretty with tweed.

AlanC

Minister of Trad
Reaction score
Originally Posted by trogdor
I suspect they might be, erm, "cover versions" shall we say?
I wouldn't think so. At those prices how could they make much money? And I would choose a different brant to 'cover' if I were to do it. They're probably an older item and they got the stash somehow.

I keep being tempted...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 31 3.7%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 143 17.2%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 276 33.1%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 130 15.6%