1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

April 77 Costello pants, Navy (EU46) LIKE NEW

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by xM., Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xM.

xM. Senior member

Navy Blue April 77 Costello Pants. I bought these off eBay last month and unfortunately they're a smidge too small for my ever-increasing girth. Size 46, or a 30 US. Waist measures just over 15.5" (15.7) and the inseam has been hemmed to 30" with a bit to let out.

Pictures aren't my own since I don't have a camera right now, but the second one is of the actual item lifted off the auction where I bought them. The price isn't firm, and I'm especially willing to field lower offers from Canadians, since I'm shipping out of Toronto. Ultimately I need to get rid of these since they're great pants that I can't use. Take advantage of my mistake.

Attached Files:

2. Blackmaged

Blackmaged Senior member

measurements and material?

3. xM.

xM. Senior member

100% Cotton.

Waist - 15.7"
    Inseam - 30.5"
    Hem/Leg Opening - 6.5"
    Thigh - 10.75-11"

Thread Status: