• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

April 2012 pocket square of the month

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

100% silk leopard print pocket square

7034959681_25ea936acc.jpg

In addition to decorating your pocket, it can also turn your cat into a leopard, as depicted above. Note how camouflaged subject has become.

7034966351_edc884b6e2.jpg

This multi-purpose pocket square can also used as a cat blanket.

P.S. - As it is a secret item, only for forum members, this square can only be purchased through the above link, not by browsing my site.

Last edited:

tactical1

Reaction score
Mall camo. Nice.

XKxRome0ox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i bet some people would actually buy this

Uunottaja

Reaction score
This is just awesome. Maybe with panther pattern slippers?

deandbn

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
But it is so kitsch my dear, only black women in africa would have this as a handbag covering.

theceo

Reaction score
So many people have no imagination or style...thats a great pocket square and can be used in lots of differnt way's to add jazz to a playful or a formal look. Actually, for the haters...its reminiscent of the MJ piece form the Billie Jean video. Good stuff Kent!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads