1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Apprenticeship results

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by korinkahn, Apr 14, 2006.

1. korinkahn

korinkahn Member

Thank you all for your input, I looked into the Newham College Bespoke course but given the discrepancies between the United Kingdom's educational system and the United States educational system I may be unable to adhere to the age restrictions of the Bespoke tailoring apprenticeship program, but I can not imagine that with my basic knowlegde gained via my design school experience that if I were to interview or apply for apprenticeship they would reject me- I have a high school education and a 3.1 GPA from the International Fine Arts University. I just don't know what the interview would be like. I now am working through Newham College since they have contacts with Savile Row LTD- I mean i am willing to leave my country and apprentice in England for 4(tailor) to 7(cutter) years I am really serious about this.

2. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

hats off, and a toast to you! may your tribe increase.

and do get back to us after a few years, and maybe we could do some business.