• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi Kostas I too have ordered 2 more striped BD in Canclini Squires60 fabric which I’m really looking forward to receiving
Very happy with Apposta and their service
Agreed! I even became their affiliate partner on my blog, that's how impressed I was with everything. Good service, good shirts, nice people. Let us know how they end up!

Grace@Apposta

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Would you mind explaining your term “perceived weight“ in your fabric definitions please And is there any correlation between this and sheer or the fabrics weft and warp
thanks
The perceived weight is how we interpret the fabric weight, in order to portray its characteristic as close as possible. The weft and warp of a fabric is not a description of it's weight, but it's weave.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My shirts arrived today. Love the turquoise linen. Here’s a very quick pic. It feels the shirt is a bit longer, I very slightly also increased my sleeves length (like 0.1 inches) compared to my previous one, it might feel slightly longer on the pink poplin (haven’t tried yet) but my idea was that it will shrink about 0.5 inches after washing a few times.

Behold Kostas “Tommy Vercetti” ha! I love the color.
3CA519D9-3428-49FC-AC14-6383DACCA5E1.jpeg

Camerashy

Reaction score
Love the colour very vibrant which fabric did you go for and did you opt for the Regular button down
I go for 83cm length which is more than enough for me at 6ft tall

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love the colour very vibrant which fabric did you go for and did you opt for the Regular button down
I go for 83cm length which is more than enough for me at 6ft tall
I chose the "Shirt Linen Zephyr Italian linens" and it's pretty spot on like the picture. I chose the regular button down yes. The length was about 79 cm and I am 1,79 cm tall.

They also fixed a shoulder problem I had where the fabric slightly bunched up on my neck and now it's gone and saved in my profile. Great service. Took a week more than the planned delivery date but I don't care, they are excellent.

Camerashy

Reaction score
With the hidden button down collar style are the fasteners buttons, press studs or something else please

Grace@Apposta

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
With the hidden button down collar style are the fasteners buttons, press studs or something else please

Hidden button down collar shirts are fastened with small discreet buttons.

Contango

Reaction score
Great looking collar! I really need to sort measurements for my first shirt from them (although who knows when we’re headed back to the office!)

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's my turquoise linen BD. I love it and have been wearing it 2-3 times a week now. Glad to be their partner/affiliate on my blog. Their shirts are phenomenal.
DSC01474.jpg DSC01475.jpg DSC01498-2.jpg

Camerashy

Reaction score
Could I suggest that you add the spread measurement between the collar points in your collar styles section of your website
I think this would help greatly when trying to decide which collar style to go for
Thanks

Camerashy

Reaction score
Just another heads up for Apposta
Purchased 3 more shirts during their 20% offer Canclini and Thomas Mason fabrics and I’m really pleased with the fabric and finish
Some how I managed to get my shirt profile right first time so it’s now too easy to choose the fabrics I like and get the correct fit

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads