• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't imagine I can find a better price/quality ratio anywhere, especially as they included a coupon for 20% off my next order.

One piece of feedback for the website: it would be nice if I could create a shirt and save it to a bin in my profile for later. As it stands it only stays as long as I stay logged in.
Not sure what you mean, I just logged out and in and the test shirt I had stayed in my cart.

But yes, agreed with the above statement! I have an Eton shirt that costs more and is not as good as this. Giza 45 <3 My only complaint is that there are too many options haha! 4187 Absurd!

Grace@Apposta

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Can't imagine I can find a better price/quality ratio anywhere, especially as they included a coupon for 20% off my next order.

One piece of feedback for the website: it would be nice if I could create a shirt and save it to a bin in my profile for later. As it stands it only stays as long as I stay logged in.
Glad you like the shirt, fit and fabric!
May I suggest you log in to Apposta, create your shirt, then leave in the basket. It will be there as long as you need it to. No doubt your first shirt has inspired your creativity, and the 20% coupon will allow you to further flex your shirting vision.
Enjoy your shirts!

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Glad you like the shirt, fit and fabric!
May I suggest you log in to Apposta, create your shirt, then leave in the basket. It will be there as long as you need it to. No doubt your first shirt has inspired your creativity, and the 20% coupon will allow you to further flex your shirting vision.
Enjoy your shirts!

Hi Grace, thank you, I will try this.

Last edited:

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Package arrived today. The good:

View attachment 1392807

The shirt. They nailed my fit. I believe this is the best-fitting shirt I own, on the first try.

The not so good: Quarantine hair and crisis beard. Also, the other shirt from my order is missing. I think this is probably due to my waffling with the fabric after the order went through. I suspect when Alessia edited it, she put through the order with just the changed shirt, and the other one got lost in the shuffle. Fortunately the summery linen arrived and my dress shirt, which I am in no hurry to have, is the one delayed.

Oh, and for the purists, after years of being told to tuck my shirt in at prep school, my little rebellion is never tucking in a shirt unnecessarily.

I want to clarify this. I talked to Alessia today, and apparently due to issues in the supply chain they finished my shirts at different times. Rather than make me wait, they decided to ship each shirt individually, at an additional cost to themselves. Really unnecessary but a generous touch nonetheless

gobius

Reaction score
My second Apposta shirt, a linen seersucker. Beautiful fabric.

DSC_5576.JPG

One thing can be improved is the pattern matching :
DSC_5578.JPG

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My second Apposta shirt, a linen seersucker. Beautiful fabric.

View attachment 1394239
One thing can be improved is the pattern matching :
View attachment 1394240

I really like the way the lines are dyed on this fabric, it has almost an adire type texture. I was looking at the white with tri-colour stripes. Just wish the 3rd colour was yellow instead of beige, it just doesn't mesh with bright red and blue.

Also was building a shirt in the cart for my 2nd order and someone sniped the last of my fabric before I pulled the trigger :brick:What kind animal buys a winter shirt in May

Grace@Apposta

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
CoolMax® Cotton

1590576025488.png

Boasting subtle characteristics with an urban sophisticate vibe CoolMax® is a breathable fabric that will keep you fresh by wicking moisture away.
Key features include durability, easy-care and an ultraviolet protection factor of 50. The fabric has a soft on skin characteristic that gives the wearer a ‘hug comfort’ sensation specific to the CoolMax®.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Grace@Apposta can you check if Alessia has received my forwarded mail from Caroline? I want to check some measurement adjustments to order some more shirts :)

Grace@Apposta

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Grace@Apposta can you check if Alessia has received my forwarded mail from Caroline? I want to check some measurement adjustments to order some more shirts :)

Please send an email to [email protected] for any queries to your order, or measurement updates. Using this system ensures any correspondence you make in regards to your order will be taken care of, and nothing is missed.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will send it there too thank you :) I have my eyes on a denim and linen shirt, maybe a pink dress one too.

Grace@Apposta

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
She got in touch with me :D

I ordered a zephyr linen turquoise OCBD shirt and a light pink poplin one. Very excited.

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My Giza 45 shirt got to me today, it's got a beautiful hand, but it's...a little sheer. I'm not exactly sure how to wear it appropriately, originally intended it for a wedding for which I'm in the party, but I don't know if the groom would appreciate my show-stealing nipples.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads