• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Apple f***ing sucks

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
God damn can we have one thread related to Apple computers that doesn't become an unreadable **** heap in 5 posts?
Imagine this thread in a different context: - Band of Outsiders ******* sucks!! The button fell off my shirt and I can't get it back on! - LOL I know you shouldnt have bought that **** rofl - Hey I have some band of outsiders shirts and they're holding up well, the one with the button fell off was fixed promptly by good service - FFFUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu - you ******* stupid BOO evangelists and your cultist bullshit! Im sick of you assholes trying to sell your **** on everyone you ever talk to! 6 more pages!
Laughing at that ugly-as-sin computer tower.
Who the hell uses Century Gothic as a system font?
No one on this board - no one - is as obsessive and antagonistic as you are with Macs, but about clothes. It's not even close.
For the record, this is every single post you've made in this thread. Note how none of them have had any real merit or constructive intent? You might as well have never even looked in here. You've offered nothing but insults and bitching to a thread that probably didn't need any more of that. I think I have it covered. I stay out of your emo music and tight jeans threads. You can stay out of the Apple sucks thread.

Brian SD

Reaction score
You crack me up, dude. Whatever you say, chief. If you can't tell the difference between humor and obsession, that's not my problem.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
You crack me up, dude. Whatever you say, chief. If you can't tell the difference between humor and obsession, that's not my problem.

Ah, so you were just kidding?

Classic fall-back line of a guy who talks **** he can't back up. The problem is, none of what you said was funny.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Is it because all the people you work with use Macs?

I hate Macs too, and that's exactly the reason. I'm sick of these lawyers who bought a Mac book coming to me because they can't do half the **** they need to anymore to get their work done.

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Is it because all the people you work with use Macs?

No, it's mostly the superiority complex. And the lulz caused by people who buy the counterculture image when it's just a big corporation like any other.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zjpj83
No, it's mostly the superiority complex. And the lulz caused by people who buy the counterculture image when it's just a big corporation like any other.

A big corporation whose anti-competitive and monopolistic business practices would make even MS blush.

edit: Don't mistake me for a MS fanboy like Tokyo. I hate Windows too, but at least it's better than a Mac. In a perfect world, we'd all come to our senses and run Linux.

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I
inlove.gif
my MacBook and kinda regret leaving my writing gig at Apple.

montecristo#4

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I bought an iPhone a week ago. Woke up this morning and the thing was dead a doornail. That was the final straw with that slow, proprietary, poorly designed piece of crap. Back to the Apple store I went. Now you can call me on my Blackberry.

California Dreamer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zjpj83

No shortage of superiority complexes on display here from people rubbishing Apple owners as "trust fund babies", "people who buy the counterculture image", etc.

What I don't get is the sheer venom being expressed against people who DARE to think differently from you, TS and others here when it comes to investing their hard-earned in technology. Let them; it's no concern of yours.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by California Dreamer
No shortage of superiority complexes on display here from people rubbishing Apple owners as "trust fund babies", "people who buy the counterculture image", etc.

What I don't get is the sheer venom being expressed against people who DARE to think differently from you, TS and others here when it comes to investing their hard-earned in technology. Let them; it's no concern of yours.

I don't get why people feel the need to make it our concern.

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by California Dreamer

What I don't get is the sheer venom being expressed against people who DARE to think differently from you,

This is why I have to get a Zune.

mjHession

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Christofuh
Did you opt for a small timer's model ?
Over the years we've picked up a few of their pro-grade, custom-configured Macs and these things
have been as solid as The Brandenburg Gate
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

+1, their tp end stuff is nice, but the macbook(non pro)/Mac mini, are not worth the cost, the extra money for the imac/mac(book) pro are a necessary investment to go with.

That said I've had macs for 10 years now, have always loved them. got a new iMac it's sweet, and totally make my macbook seem ******.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads