1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Apolis Transit Issue Quilted Blazer Size Small

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Churchill W, Jun 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Churchill W

Churchill W Distinguished Member

Brand: Apolis Global
    Model: Transit Issue Quilted Blazer
    Color: Navy
    Material: 100% Water resistant polyester milled in Italy [from website]
    Tagged Size: Small
    Price: $125 + Shipping (Retail: $248)
    Payment Options: Paypal and Cash
    Shipping: USPS First Class mail with delivery confirmation, but no insurance. Insurance can be added at your own expense. I will only ship to USA or Canada.
    Local pick up?: Possible if we can agree on time and place. The item and I are in Manhattan in New York City.
    Additional Description: Original MSRP on this item is $248. For comparison I typically wear size small in most brands, medium slim in Gustin shirting, 15-33 Extra Slim Fit/Milano in Brooks Brothers Shirting, and wear suits/sportscoats in 38s. I am selling this because it is too tight in the arms and upper body for me. As far as I can this item is almost new. The tags are still on it and I have never worn it out. I bought this “used” from another person through mail order, but it looks new to me. I will not take returns for this unless there is an egregious mistake in the description. Please know your sizing before committing to purchase. I have put up pics of me trying it on if you want to picture the sizing on it. I am 5’5” and 150lbs. Will come with duster bag and plastic it came with and their standard Apolis information card. Note: return information on card is not applicable to this sale.
    URL for item on Apolis Website: https://store.apolisglobal.com/products/quilted-blazer?variant=6791658116

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edit: Retail price edited from $348 to $248. Not sure why it changed, but looks like it did.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017

2. clee1982

clee1982 Distinguished Member

3. Churchill W

Churchill W Distinguished Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.