1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Former Affiliate Vendor Threads; a Locked Forum.' started by Apolis, Oct 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apolis

Apolis Senior member

Brooks23-
    Thanks for backing the project and for your patience. To assure the highest quality we will now be shipping no later than July. We are currently pouring the candles with soy based & cypress fig fragrance in Los Angeles and finishing up packaging. We are so blown away by the attention to detail thanks to the artisans from Xaquixe & can not wait to share the finished product.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

2. brooks23

brooks23 Senior member

No worries - I honestly completely forgot about it until I saw the Chivas Regal thing on the Apolis instagram the other day. July works for me.

3. Churchill W

Churchill W Senior member

Transit Issue Merino Henley. I went with the small and the fit seems OK. Sleeves are just a tad long, but I think it's OK.

[​IMG]

This past week, I also received the Transit Issue Quilted Blazer. I was really excited to get it, but unfortunately, the fit doesn't work for me. I bought it from a third-party new with tags, but sadly no returns, so I'll need to flip in the classifieds section once I get separate product shots. Really disappointed it doesn't fit. I bought in same size as the henley, small. It's just too tight in the upper arms. I'm considering looking for one in Medium and getting the sleeves shortened. Not too concerned about the length of the body as Apolis stuff is fashion forward and probably a little cropped.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  4. orfane

orfane Senior member

Both look pretty dope to me, sham the arms are too tight. Blazer was nice otherwise?

5. Churchill W

Yes, definitely happy with it besides the fit.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
  6. kentpope

kentpope Senior member

Just picked up a navy chore coat for ~$100 shipped from Steadbrook. Never seen the price that low. Only Large left:

http://steadbrook.com/products/apoliswoolchorejacketnavy

They have charcoal too but not sure about the size run.

NOTE: This is navy, which is slightly different from the Indigo coat as far as I know.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  7. Churchill W

Does anyone know how the fit of the quilted blazer compares to the chore coat and other blazers? Wondering if the sizing is the same and would necessitate me sizing up on those also.

Looks like size run on the grey is better. Small, Medium, and Large as of now.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  8. penguinchris

penguinchris New Member

OK - apparently I waited too long trying to figure out sizing and larger sizes in the new Linen French Work Jacket (indigo) are sold out.

1 - will this be restocked (...probably not)?

2 - do I actually need an XX-Large even though I wear a large in most brands (looking at the measurements... my favorite-fitting other-brand jacket is 24" across the chest, which the XX-Large in this apparently is, which IMHO is a little absurd - and people in this thread report being happy with the same as their J. Crew size for Apolis jackets so I really don't know)?

3 - any way to be waitlisted in case anyone returns one, or anything like that?

Thanks

9. CitizenV

CitizenV Member

I felt the quilted blazer ran much slimmer than the chore coats. My quilted blazer is skintight on my arms and across my shoulders and back, but I can fit thin sweater underneath my chore coat. The indigo wool blazer has a similar cut to the quilted blazer, but is a bit roomier. It's at least enough that I don't feel like I need to size up like with the quilted blazer.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
  10. Churchill W

Thanks for the feedback!

11. orfane

orfane Senior member

Has Apolis ever made, and more importantly, have plans in the future for, a leather jacket? Seems like it could fit in well with the military inspired designs

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  12. orfane

orfane Senior member

Anyone planning on attending the NYC opening?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.