1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Former Affiliate Vendor Threads; a Locked Forum.' started by Apolis, Oct 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

Damn. I could do a pair of the boots and shoes myself at that price. I didn't even think to ask about the shoes.

2. Apolis

Apolis Senior member

Thanks for reaching out! Send an email to returns@apolisglobal.com and we'll get you a new jacket or credit or repair asap. Please include images.

3. White Lotus

White Lotus Senior member

I sent a message to returns@apolisglobal.com but I did not get a reply for quite some time. I was wondering if you guys were busy due to the sample sale Apolis hosted during the weekend.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  4. ModWar

ModWar Well-Known Member

Indigo Wool Chore Coat: Does anyone know if those incredible fades shown in the webshop photos were achieved after several washes or without washing the coat.
    Mine is about 2 years old but not nearly as much fading is going on.

5. irbe

irbe Senior member

did you mean wool? Are the measurements for their wool chinos accurate on their site?
    Anybody chime in their cardigan - alpaca / cotton? Wondering how it does with pilling over time and how does it compare to SNS herning... thanks

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  6. kentpope

kentpope Senior member

I have assumed that those fades would come after washing the coat. I've had mine for a couple years and haven't washed it yet. There isn't much fading along the lines of what you see in the pictures.

7. sklark23

sklark23 Senior member

Nah I got the cotton chinos. The other pairs I had are the old indigo wool trousers. The chinos have a low rise and run TTS, the old indigo wool I went with the normal vanity size of 32 and they fit absolutely perfect. I bought two pairs because I liked them so much. I wear one very rough and the other I use for the office. I just dry cleaned the rough pair and they have slight fading.

8. rusticchasm

rusticchasm Senior member

mine was washed by accident, the fades on the striped chore coat came out

9. pdxvegan

pdxvegan Well-Known Member

@rusticchasm, pictures would be awesome! Also does anyone know if one style of the indigo chore coat (indigo/overdyed black/striped) is longer than the others?

10. Apolis

Apolis Senior member

INDIGO & LIMITED: The Indigo Chore Jacket is now shipping (Qty: 500). This is a classic work wear silhouette, reissued in an exclusive wool fabric that is woven for Apolis in Italy. Two different indigo dyed wools were used, creating subtle variations in color and texture. Finishing details include fallen buffalo horn fisheye buttons and a hidden pocket fit for a phone and pens. The rounded collar, pocket flaps, and raglan shoulder add charm to this rugged wool blazer. The indigo-dyed wool will wear according to use, lightening in color as it is exposed to the elements.

Explore apol.is/indigo-chore

[​IMG]

11. Apolis

Apolis Senior member

[​IMG]

THANK YOU: We are grateful for the Styleforum community members that share our commitment to advocacy through industry. As a small symbol of our -sincere- appreciation for this community, save 30% on select items for ONE WEEK, April 10-17th (Explore: apol.is/styleforum).

2 people like this.
  12. GauchoSF

GauchoSF Active Member

Big fan of the Fatigue Boot, appreciate the discount offer!

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  13. Apolis

Apolis Senior member

One of our favorites too! Let us know if you have any fit or service questions.

14. cicero79

cicero79 Senior member

Thank you so much! Finally picked up a Chore Jacket in Navy, hopefully it'll fit well.

15. goldenbear

goldenbear Senior member

The Arms on the archive jacket seem awful short 33.5 for a Large. Am I misreading the sizing? Or are the arms supposed to be short?

16. Apolis

Apolis Senior member

We'll follow up on this right away, stand by.

17. FlamingOak

FlamingOak New Member

Hi Apolis, I can't seem to get the discount available through the link; the Indigo Stripe Chore Jacket says it's now $230 through the link you provided, but when I go to purchase it it goes back up to $328. Is there any way around this?

18. Apolis

Apolis Senior member

Reviewing right now, we'll follow up right away

19. brooks23

brooks23 Senior member

Make sure you follow their advice and size down -- I picked up a pair a couple weeks ago and went down from an 11.5 to 10.5.

They're maybe the most comfy and well-fitting pair of boots I have, not to mention I've gotten boat loads of compliments about them.

20. Apolis

Apolis Senior member

I just double checked, 33.5" is the correct measurement from center back on a Large, so yes the sleeves do run a little short. 18.5" is the measurement from armpit to end of sleeve if he wants another measurement for reference.
    http://store.apolisglobal.com/store.item/itemGUID/D53976E2-29A7-4CA0-B861-51D4EAF90522/#charcoal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.