1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Former Affiliate Vendor Threads; a Locked Forum.' started by Apolis, Oct 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DuckOB

DuckOB Senior member

Sizing question for those that have tshirts and sweatshirts. I have a 44 barn camp shirt that fits in a "fitted" way. I couldnt go any smaller. I have broad shoulders which always challenges me with fitted items. Looking at one of the sweatshirts to buy. Does everyone go with the same size sweatshirt as they do on their tshirts?

thanks for the any guidance.

have a good weekend all

2. joekix

joekix Active Member

3. CPaul

CPaul Senior member

Nice find. Do the trousers really run a size big like the site says? So with a 36" waist go with a 34?

4. joekix

joekix Active Member

i'd almost say go with a 32. i just ordered some from apolis's website in 31 and 32 and the 31s were too big. when i measured the 31s, it came to 17.2" across. it felt okay, but a little on the looser side for me. then i checked the website and size 30 is out of stock :/

anyone know how long it takes for them to respond to an email for merchandise returning?

5. gunslikethese

gunslikethese Well-Known Member

Is the sample sale for this next weekend going to be offered online as well like last time?

Thanks

6. Apolis

Apolis Senior member

If you've taken the survey, you have through the end of today to use the 25% savings code. You can use it on as many orders as you like but the code will no longer work after tonight. Let us know if you have any trouble using the code or if you need to be reminded what it is.

We'll also be closing the survey tonight.

[​IMG]

7. Apolis

Apolis Senior member

For those in Los Angeles we're holding our Summer Sample Sale starting tomorrow and going through the weekend. We'll have one-off samples and older collection items with savings up to 80% off.

Because of nature of the one-off items at these sale we will probably not be doing an online sale like we did in the spring, but we will keep the the thread up to date with some other savings opportunities in the future.

[​IMG]

8. momentoftruth

momentoftruth Senior member

anyone willing to proxy? I'm only interested in utility chinos, sz 31

9. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

I'll be looking for a proxy too. Looking for past season outterwear in size Medium. Please Pm me, that would be great.

Also if anyone sees a field jacket in medium just buy it, I'll pay for it. But I don't think it will be there..

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
  10. persco

persco Member

I missed the USMC waxed canvas jackets. Any chance you guys will do a re-stock of these for the fall?

11. Klemins

Klemins Senior member

I'm assuming they will since it's been restocked for 2 or 3 years (and they added an additional color, making me think it sells well)...but interested as well since my size always sells fast

12. persco

persco Member

Thanks for answering. I hope you're right!

13. Apolis

Apolis Senior member

We do have a restock planned for the fall, however there will be some color changes as well as some changes to the design details and overall fit as we made a few improvements.

14. Klemins

Klemins Senior member

When can we expect a preview...or will you at least reveal the colors before the jackets are available?

15. persco

persco Member

That's great news. Thanks very much!

16. el es dee

el es dee Senior member

Can anyone comment on the sizing of the wool indigo blazer? If I take a medium in the chore coat (snug fit) would I most likely take a medium in the blazer as well?

17. Apolis

Apolis Senior member

18. Apolis

Apolis Senior member

19. Perception.

Perception. Well-Known Member

How much shrinkage can I expect for the Indigo Henley?

20. rusticchasm

rusticchasm Senior member

the wool bow tie site is down

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.