1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Former Affiliate Vendor Threads; a Locked Forum.' started by Apolis, Oct 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apolis

Apolis Senior member

We never actually made the striped chore jacket, but we may have some extra wheat field jackets lying around somewhere. What size are you interested in?

2. patrick_b

patrick_b Senior member

Do you have measurements on the USMC jacket in large? I'm not sure if I'd fit in a large. Can you offer any fit advice? I wear a 44 suit jacket if that helps at all.

3. Apolis

Apolis Senior member

Check the page again, we just corrected the size chart error so it's showing measurements for all sizes again. Considering the extra liner in the USMC, if you're a 44 you may fit better in an XL, unless you want to wear it without the liner, in which case you could fit well in the Large.

4. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

Can you look into a Medium field jacket for me?

5. Apolis

Apolis Senior member

This weeks bundle is the Garden Bundle: Save 35% on the Garden Bag and Matteo Linen Bandana for one week only.

[​IMG]

6. Apolis

Apolis Senior member

Our logistics manager is out until Monday, so I'll have him check on Monday for a medium and let you know!

7. Apolis

Apolis Senior member

We've just restocked our Mason Bag; we updated the leather trims on the white bag and the earth bag for a more uniform look all around. They're great for an overnight bag, and some of us use them as a computer bag.

[​IMG]

8. Apolis

Apolis Senior member

9. patrick_b

patrick_b Senior member

Thank you! Much appreciated.

10. MonsieurLock

MonsieurLock Senior member

.Any info on the sizing for the Field Jacket? I'm a medium in the chore and french linen. So I'm probably looking for a medium.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  11. MonsieurLock

MonsieurLock Senior member

Any info on the sizing for the Field Jacket? I'm a medium in the chore and french linen. So I'm probably looking for a medium.

Also I'm curious if you have the brown or blue Field Jacket as well? If I remember correctly there were 3 colorways. I'm into the wheat, but curious to know if you still have any of the other colors around.

12. patrick_b

patrick_b Senior member

I'm guessing the chance of finding a brown XL is pretty slim at this time of year.

Apolis has offered some amazing pieces over the years. I'm particularly drawn to your jackets and outerwear!

13. alanvan

alanvan Well-Known Member

Hi! Happy to see Apolis here!
    I've been trying to get to a Nomad Market, and there is currently (or was, not sure if it's already gone) one in my home town of Richmond VA, but I'm up here in DC. Was wondering how long it was going to be there for and if Need Supply will continue to stock a full line of Apolis stuff after the fact. I want to see for myself about fit. Not sure if I need wear a xs or small.
    Any plans on anything in DC?
    Thanks!

14. brokeassp

brokeassp Senior member

Anyone know what kind of rise on the tailored utility chinos?

15. Apolis

Apolis Senior member

Here's the measurements we have on hand for the Field Jacket:
    Chest 21 | Sweep 20.5 | Sleeve 24(from shoulder) | Back 28

As for sizing it would depend on how you'd wear it. For example if you want to layer over sweaters and thicker shirts, medium would fit you well, but some have been able to size down if they only want to wear over a t-shirt. For the most part people have chosen to go with their normal size.

I'm pretty sure the only pieces we would have left would be in wheat, but I'll have our logistics manager check for those colors on Monday as well.

1 person likes this.
  16. Apolis

Apolis Senior member

We'll get you an answer on this by monday, there's a small chance we may have something or can locate one somewhere.

17. Apolis

Apolis Senior member

No plans to do anything in DC at the moment but we will be sure to announce it here if anything comes up. Nomad Market is still at Need Supply for a while more, and afterwards they will continue to stock Apolis, though possibly not the entire line.

18. Apolis

Apolis Senior member

The best way to describe them would be a mid rise, but is there a specific size I could get you the front and back rise measurements for?

19. Apolis

Apolis Senior member

Our logistics manager was able to check in storage today, the only field jackets we have left are Large and X-Large in Wheat.
    We just checked for the Brown USMC, all we have left is Small and Large. We may restock these this fall, however.

20. hoit1981

hoit1981 Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.