1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Apolis Indigo Wool Chore Jacket Size Small

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by killerfrenzi, Jun 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. killerfrenzi

killerfrenzi Well-Known Member

Link to Apolis site
    http://store.apolisglobal.com/jackets/indigo-wool-chore-jacket/#raw-indigo

Purchased and worn in the winter, it has kept me warm and the jacket is really comfy. It's a rough kind of wool, but it isn't thick. The wool is raw indigo, so it is a bit worn in the back. My clothes tend to get worn a bit more in the back because I have to sit a lot at work, but the jacket has only been worn at most 7 times.The jacket is in great condition otherwise.

measurements pulled from their site:

SLEEVE LENGTH CB BODY LENGTH SWEEP CHEST
    33 26 19.5 20

[​IMG]

2. joshr3935

joshr3935 Senior member

Have one. Awesome jacket! Good luck with sale.

3. pjgrijalva

pjgrijalva New Member

Hi ,
    I was wondering if the Apolis Indigo Wool Chore Jacket size small is still available? I am very interested in it for a Holiday gift for my son. I am willing to pay your asking price of 215.00

Thank you,

Patti Grijalva

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.