• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Apolis Co-Op Wool & Silk Handmade Scarf BNWT - Drops!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsieurLock

Reaction score
Apolis - Co-Op Wool & Sik Handmade Scarf - Checker -- Brand New with Tags

Comes with Apolis Linen bag.

"Crafted in Uttarakhand, India using traditional handlooming techniques, these scarves are woven from a blend of Himalayan merino goat wool and eri silk. Eri is also named "peace silk" for the non-lethal way it is extracted from the silkworm. The combination of natural color with blue and red, brings a classic touch to this handmade item."​

Technical Specs

MANUFACTURING ORIGIN-
India​
GARMENT CONTENT-
Handwoven Himalayan 50% Handspun Merino Wool & 50% Eri Silk, 76" long X 14" wide​
FACTORY CODE -
IND-LAT30.5180/LON77.8464​
CARE INSTRUCTIONS -
Dry Clean Only​

I bought this with the Apolis Chore Jacket (Seen above in the pictures) I just never wore it, and figure I'd get rid of it to someone who would get some use out of it. It is brand new with tags, never worn. Comes with an Apolis Linen closure bag.

Paypal only - $73.00 plus4% or gift (Free shipping in USA)​

open to offers.​

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 52 16.8%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 106 34.3%
  • 8”

Votes: 92 29.8%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 34 11.0%
  • 9”

Votes: 12 3.9%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.3%