1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Apolis Activism SS09 and FW09

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by chiral, Feb 18, 2009.

1. APK

APK Senior member

Reminds me a LOT of S/S 09.

2. phoenixrecon

phoenixrecon Senior member

the belts look interesting

3. Arms_Akimbo

Arms_Akimbo Senior member

But is it sized as a jacket or as a shirt?
    It's sized as a jacket, and it's got a quilt lining. Just tried it on today (the CPO)

4. breakz

breakz Senior member

First picks from SS10: 1. Grey chambray shorts (looking for shorts like these for a while...) and shirt jacket [​IMG] 2. khaki Pendleton jacket [​IMG] 3. and I'd like to see this sweater in person... [​IMG]

5. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

Like the Rapha collab, as well.

Start a new thread for SS10.

6. breakz

breakz Senior member

I'll do you one better...official Apolis thread up.

7. Jbreen1

Jbreen1 Senior member

It's sized as a jacket, and it's got a quilt lining. Just tried it on today (the CPO)

Is it nice in person? I've never seen any Apolis stuff in person. And does it seem like it would be pretty warm?

8. phoenixrecon

apolis stuff is pretty nice. I have a number of their sweaters. Id like to pick up the USMC jacket this winter too.

9. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

did anyone actually buy the military thermal? is it worth it? the thumb loops are intriguing although not really sure if its practical and being white, must get dirty ridiculously easily

????

10. breakz

breakz Senior member

????

If noone else responds I'll try it on one of these days and let you know. I figure the thumb loops are optional and it could definitely work as a casual piece.

11. eckblk

eckblk Senior member

????

I got one~

I like it, it fits super relaxed, even at TTS. and yes, it will probably get dirty really fast.

12. breakz

breakz Senior member

so who's with me on asking for the bomber jacket in grey/charcoal for next fall?

that navy is nice but it looks like it wouldn't work w/ raw denim...

13. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

14. zissou

zissou Senior member

I wore my Nomad Pullover for the first time today, and that thing is all kinds of wonderful. Out in the sunlight, I could see the colors better. It's all navy, but the cuffs, chest pocket, forearm patches, and hood placket are a darker navy. The cotton cashmere is cozy- it's definitely a three season sweater. Even the twill used for the pocket and patches is super soft.

15. breakz

breakz Senior member

I wore my Nomad Pullover for the first time today, and that thing is all kinds of wonderful. Out in the sunlight, I could see the colors better. It's all navy, but the cuffs, chest pocket, forearm patches, and hood placket are a darker navy. The cotton cashmere is cozy- it's definitely a three season sweater. Even the twill used for the pocket and patches is super soft.

Damn, I hope it comes out again for SS10 when I have more money. [​IMG]

16. phoenixrecon

i have that one as well... its really nice

17. zissou

zissou Senior member

breakz- Context still has it for sale.

18. randomkoreandude

yeah the nomad pullover is great. i purchased mine last season but i guess they are identical. it definitely works MOST times of the year ... very versatile and looks great. you are right about it looking better in light so that you can see the contrast of navy blue hues.

just a note, it says dry clean only but my gf threw it in the wash and dryer and it came out perfect haha.

19. breakz

breakz Senior member

breakz- Context still has it for sale.

Yup, just hope it makes it a few more months...all my winter money's basically spoken for.

20. randomkoreandude

I got one~

I like it, it fits super relaxed, even at TTS. and yes, it will probably get dirty really fast.

hey i just picked up the thermal from farinellis ...

i am a small in many pieces from apolis but this one is quite big. did you find it slightly too large? i plan on washing it seeing if it will shrink. have you washed yours yet?